Expat blog HCM August monthly gathering Saturday 22nd August 2015

can i join your team on next time?
thanks so much!
nguyenhao

nguyenhao_035 wrote:

can i join your team on next time?
thanks so much!
nguyenhao

Sure, if you would like to join in our team activities ..do pm me your registered number for viber to join  in the group chat for latest info. We do organise small activities from dinner,  bbq, outing,,,,etc....see you.

yes!
my viber/zalo : ***
let me know if your team have new activities
thank!
nguyenhao

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Some pm me saying they missed the gathering. ...so we will have a small get together night out....info as follows:
MUSIC and COCKTAIL night

Date: Thursday 27 August 2015
Time: 7pm in front of Bitexco (Ngo Duc Ke gate)
Activities: dinner (bot chien, ha cao hap, vit lon, che) then live music and cocktail at Saigon saigon Bar, Caravelle Hotel

If you want to join, pls PM me

Wow,  sound interesting, i like to join this activity.  See u.
Thanks for  making a nice plan hi hi hi...

To me Sat or Sun ok  :)

Claireengtalk wrote:

Wow,  sound interesting, i like to join this activity.  See u.
Thanks for  making a nice plan hi hi hi...

Are u confirmed?  We do not want to wait and need to be sure who is coming ...pls pm me for confirmation and give your contacts.There are about 6 of us going now.
see you

Megayew wrote:

To me Sat or Sun ok  :)

Sorry, maybe next time....We actually  going to see a friend performing in that bar. She not working at weekend. We will arrange  for a different outing  soon

I am sorry for my late confirmation. I will be on time,  i sent you a message for contacting already.

Hi Richard, I'll be coming to your Music and Cocktail night out with my friend tomorrow. I did pm you for confirmation too. Thanks and see you soon :)

Khanh Tran wrote:

Hi Richard, I'll be coming to your Music and Cocktail night out with my friend tomorrow. I did pm you for confirmation too. Thanks and see you soon :)

Great see you . ^^

I would love join have dinner with my friend.
See you soon

Sky wrote:

I would love join have dinner with my friend.
See you soon

Please pm me for contacts . We will put you in the group chat and you can receive all the info n activities

I do not find everyone.

Sky wrote:

I do not find everyone.

We are now at.

Com tam Cali 48 Nguyen Hue street, district 1

Likewise xD

Hi Richard,

When will the next together take place?

gsanchez25 wrote:

Hi Richard,

When will the next together take place?

Hi,
Not yet. We just have small group activities ie..movies, dinner n karaoke. ..^^
August gathering yet to be fixed.  Pm me if you want to join . See you

I would like to join.

when is the next meetup for expats ?

We do not have many  respond regarding to hold the gathering  on Sunday or Saturday.  Any comment or suggestions?

Richard Loo wrote:

We do not have many  respond regarding to hold the gathering  on Sunday or Saturday.  Any comment or suggestions?

I prefer Saturday :-) it helps me feel more comfortable as I do not have to worry about the next working day.

I prefer Sundays because I still work on Saturday mornings! But if others prefer Saturday, that is alright, I can possibly just catch up later

david13du wrote:
Richard Loo wrote:

I prefer Saturday :-) it helps me feel more comfortable as I do not have to worry about the next working day.

Yes.....We have fix this saturday do for the next gathering.  Thank you for the feedback.  See you

annetruong wrote:

I prefer Sundays because I still work on Saturday mornings! But if others prefer Saturday, that is alright, I can possibly just catch up later

Yeah. ..We will try for few months on Saturdays then maybe occasionally on Sunday's.
We have this month's gathering info.:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=519350

See you

:)