Expats in Tan Binh?

Hi guys,

We're living and teaching in Tan Binh district by the airport and we were wondering if there are any fellow expats who would like to meet up? Our school is small so its been difficult getting to know people. If anyone would like to organise a meet-up with us just get in touch!

Thanks
Carla

Hi
I am Bao and also living near the airport but i am not expat so if you still like to get in touch with local

and let me know

Thanks

Hi Bao,

Sorry, we have met so few people in the area who speak English, we didn't think there would be any natives on here too! Yeah that would be great. We're hoping to organise a meet up somewhere within the next few weeks if there are people out there who want to join!

Dear Cpearce,

Although we are natives on here but we always speak English like who you want to find and so useful when you make friend with natives who can help you in Vietnam when you have a trouble. Please contact if you need my help: ************Quân.

Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Cpearce1988 are you still living in Tan Binh district?

We (me and my partner) are going to open a bar in that district, maybe when it will be ready to customers you can visit our place.

@Cpearce1988 are you still living in Tan Binh district?
We (me and my partner) are going to open a bar in that district, maybe when it will be ready to customers you can visit our place.
-@Joss15

Hello Joss15. The member Cpearce1988 has not been active on expat.com for over 7 years, so it is doubtful that you will receive a response.

Best of luck in your opening a bar in Tan Binh. When you are ready to greet customers to your bar, I encourage you to post a notice in our Vietnam business directory, with a suggested sub-directory of Leisure in Ho Chi Minh  . Not sure whether your bar will be a "club" or a "pub", but both are listed under that sub-directory.

Hope your endeavour proves successful.