English-speaking hair stylist?

I'm so tired of my hair! I usually let it grow out for a year and then chop it all off, but I'm actually letting it grow out this time. The thing is, I'm going crazy.....I need to do something with it, and fast. I want to cut it, but keep it long and maybe do some highlights or an ombré. Guys, I'm terrified. How the heck am I going to explain this to someone who doesn't speak English?! Yes, pictures, but I want a little of this and a little of that.

Sooooooooo, does anyone know of a place where they speak English (well)? I live right next to Saigon bridge in Binh Thanh district.

-Nelly

Why dont think you can go with ur gf or ur friends..they can help you translate if the saloon cant understand you.

Nice weekend.

Yuli

in D1, a lot of hair stylist speak english, but of course the price will be higher...
;)

Yes, district 1 seems to be the most obvious choice, but do you know of any that would do a good job? Any recommendations?

i can check next time i go to the d1 (i think next week), but im quite sure somebody here on the forum know a good place.

you can go to Kim Hair Salon in 92g Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCMC . They can speak English well.

YKC, Dien Bien Phu St., Dist. 3 is great but not cheap, full service and very fluent in English

Ooooo......how expensive? For example, how much for a cut?

They have a price list in the hair salon . about 140.000VND for a cut .

Should give this one a try: Duc Design- 18A Nguyen Van Giai, Da Kao ward,D.1. It's about 150k for a cut.
He speaks a decent English.
Cheers

You could try VAN NGUYEN studio at 31 LY TU TRONG street, Dist 1 (near Nguyen Huu Canh street). I went there last week and it's OK.

@LDL-

My name is shaz Nadeem I am learning male hairdressers course

Hello nadeemzafar67,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that this thread is quite old and has been inactive for years now.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Ho Chi Minh City forum to tell us more about you and how we can help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed