Baby playgroup / baby swimming class in District 7

Hello everyone  :)

My daughters are almost 6 months old and I would like them to meet and play with other babies. I'm also interested in meeting mums.
Do you know if there is any baby playgroup or/and swimming classes in District 7?

If other mums are interested in meeting I can organize playgroups at my place.

So should you and your baby/ies be interested please contact me.

Regards,

Anne

Hi, i would like:) sent you message already

I would love to meet other mommies in Dist 7. Don't know of any play groups or swim classes but Sky Garden has a handful of businesses dedicated to children, there's even a mommy and baby cafe. :)

Hi Qian and MilkyBunny,

Qian: I'd love to meet you too. I hope we can organize a meet up this week.

MilkyBunny: I just got in touch with Qian and we will try to meet this week at my place to start with. Would you be interested to join? (Don't know when yet but let us know when you're available).
I used to live in sky garden before giving birth. The issue for me is to access the plaza... I can't manage the stairs with my massive stroller. But I didn't know they have a mom and baby cafe, where is it exactly?

I got in touch with the Rubber Duckies (baby swim class) as they do have classes in D7 (and in D1). Unfortunately I can't attend since they do it on Thusrdays in D7 and I need my husband to help me with our 2 babies! But maybe this could interest you. You can contact them via Facebook (if you look for Rubber Duckies Vietnam you'll find them).

Anne

This week sounds great, I'll run it by my husband and make sure there are no plans. Mind messaging me the details of what days you had in mind?

Last I saw, the cafe was at the end of Sky III. I baby wear my little one for morning walks, I'll walk down there tomorrow and see if it's still there. It could be a good meet up spot in the future. :)

Hi everybody,

Please note that some inappropriate posts have been removed from this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]

Hi there, we just moved to hcm and would love to meet some mommies and have playdates. I have a 2 year old son. Please let me know if there are any events. I am interested.  Thanks.

Sorry. I am using my hubby's account to post. I am a mom too. :)

Hi. I found Rubber Duckies swimming classes but the teacher is moving overseas. Does anyone know of any other swimming classes for babies? My little one is 13 months old.

Also, I'd like to meet some Mums in my area, District 12, to meet for coffee and so our kids can play together. Anyone interested?

Dear Anne mammy,

I see your message today(from your message it has 9 months ago). I dont know your baby group is still going? I have two children, one is 3 years old and one is 1 years old. I would like to join your group, if you could. Now I send my son to school staying in Q7 and maybe we can meet each other. I remember you would like to find swimming coure for baby. Do you find any information about it? If you have, could you share me ? Thank you so much.

Sharon Lee

Hi Anne,
I have one son he ís 6 months year old. I would like to join your mom and baby group of you. Let babies meet and play together and mums too.
Please let i know when u have any plans.

Thanks
Thuy,

Rather than start a new thread I decided to bump this one.

Has anyone found swim class for children in district 7? I'm looking for a beginners class for a 4 year old. Classes in Viet are fine.

Thanks!

If you have a pool close to your home but it doesn't offer swim classes, this company will send a swim instructor to your pool to teach your children.  Prices are reasonable.

http://dayboikemrieng.com/