SINGLE GROUP IN HO CHI MINH

Hi guys,

I dont know this is good idea or not but anyway I saw that many people are single and really want to hang out in weekend or sometimes with another who are same with them. Sometime one of you don't know the place to go because you just alone and all your friends had lover.

I really welling the person who is seriously, friendly and funny to join with us. You are expact or Vietnamese, or what is your sexual orientation as well. Its not problem. You just need the place to meet new guys, chatting, sharing or keep silent. Up to you all.

The first at all, I dont make sure how many people are excited with this idea but I think you and I still have a lot friends and can invite them to join as well.

Hope can get your feedback by return!!!

Cheersss
Kat

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE with you !!
Can i join <3 ?

Agree on you

Though I'm still only desiring to move to Vietnam, as a single guy I think it's a great idea. Hope to see you soon. :)

i would like to join, i'm an energetic boy want to have fun after working hours. No drugs, no drama...

You welcome !!! Could you please share your advice the place or how can we invite more people to join with us?

Cheerrs

well, just get start with a few core members first to make sure we can get along well. today i will join "pham ngu lao" night street and have fun there. it's about 9 PM. call me when you reach. 0128.33.79.123 is my number.

in addition, Sunday 9 am i will have an open meeting with my friends about starting whole sale exporting quality children garments, anyone who has business mind is very welcome. just call me and i will send more detail.

Sincere
Phu

Hi Kat , we are opening a new Bar and Grill in D1 in the next few weeks...happy to have the meeting there ..if you want to arrange...cheers

Hi all,

Thanks for your advice Eamonn64. Could you share the detail for us? And the most important is any discount? ;)

aquabeam89 wrote:

well, just get start with a few core members first to make sure we can get along well. today i will join "pham ngu lao" night street and have fun there. it's about 9 PM. call me when you reach. 0128.33.79.123 is my number.

in addition, Sunday 9 am i will have an open meeting with my friends about starting whole sale exporting quality children garments, anyone who has business mind is very welcome. just call me and i will send more detail.

Sincere
Phu

Hi Mr. Phu,

Yup, I will arrange and love to join.

Sure we can certainly offer all members a discount .. We can do either a 20% of the food bill , or do a discounted set menu type thing or supply some finger food on the night .. Happy to work with you on that for sure. The name of the bar is chilled , check out our new Facebook page chilled bar and grill Ho Chi Minh .. We are keen to get involved in this type of community .. Thanks

Hi JaeTrang,

Do you want to hang out with aquabeam89 team tonight? Waiting for your return.

Samviet74 wrote:

Agree on you

Do you want to join to night with aquabeam89 team?

WittyFrank wrote:

Though I'm still only desiring to move to Vietnam, as a single guy I think it's a great idea. Hope to see you soon. :)

Hi Frank,

You will go with us tonight? aquabeam89 team

Kat Pham wrote:

Hi Frank,

Hi Kat,

I wish I could join you all, but as I said I haven't moved to HCMC yet.  :(

WittyFrank wrote:
Kat Pham wrote:

Hi Frank,

Hi Kat,

I wish I could join you all, but as I said I haven't moved to HCMC yet.  :(

I see Frank, so see you soon :)

Hi kat,

Sorry for missed outtake event, will join for next events. Tks

hey Kat,

I wish i saw your comment earlier >"<

Maybe Next time Kat :(

See you sooooooonnnn ^o^

jadetrang wrote:

hey Kat,

I wish i saw your comment earlier >"<

Maybe Next time Kat :(

See you sooooooonnnn ^o^

Hi Jade,

You welcome, I just go to test group first.

Anyway you can contact with me directly by skype:kat.pham2

We can discuss more.

Thanks

Samviet74 wrote:

Hi kat,

Sorry for missed outtake event, will join for next events. Tks

Hi Sam,

You welcome.
;)

Ok i just add u on skype ;)
Lets talk there ;)

i think you should make a gmail , and send information or plan to friends in group so we can know information as soon as we can. sometimes, people will skip a good news if they dont check Expat.com :D

Hi Kat,

Very great idea. I would like to join.

Anything coming up in the next week or so?  I will be in SG around Dec 1 to pick up my motorcycle to go on another tour around Vietnam.....

Would love to join the group.

Opps, good idea. Whenever you orginaze the meet up, post the topic in expat about place and time. I'm glad to join with you. Hope to meet more friends for fun, get out of stress after 8 hours of work and one most important things that develop speak English skill.

good idea .. i am at bien hoa city ... .. any one interested to hangout on weekends..

It was good idea! I would like to attend

futuristickly1 wrote:

Ok.   All you single ladies that want a good looking expat boyfriend.  I'm here look no further your prayers are answered.  I'm not just  A. Sexy B. Cute or C. Intelligent.   But I am D.  All the above.

Thanks for your conffident but i think all of single girls will choose E: show off less and do more  :D:D

Hi all!

So nice to see your feedback :). I think we can hang out for coffee in the first appointment in this weekend.

7pm at Highland coffee in Pham Ngu Lao?

How do you think?

My skype kat.pham2, lets talk if you're interesting. And my email : [email protected] as your request.

Cheers!

Nice answer!!!

Dont just think all girls in here are just looking a man. I'm confident myself. ;)

Phuong Di wrote:

i think you should make a gmail , and send information or plan to friends in group so we can know information as soon as we can. sometimes, people will skip a good news if they dont check Expat.com :D

Thanks for your advice ;). Welcome to join

Hi Kat, Im bored this weekend.
can i join if there is any event?

thanks

Hi! Kat,

Will join this event

Hey guys,

I got confirmation from " Sachiko.s" and "SamViet74" already.

Please confirm to me.

Time: at 7pm
1st Location: Highland coffee Pham Ngu Lao street
2nd: together discuss

Thanks so much

Cheers
Kat

sachiko.s wrote:

Hi Kat, Im bored this weekend.
can i join if there is any event?

thanks

Hi Sachiko,

I already added you on skype. We will discuss more in there ;).

You will go with us in this Saturday right?

Thanks

Samviet74 wrote:

Hi! Kat,

Will join this event

You welcome.

See you in this Saturday ;)

Pls contact with me on skype kat.pham2

sorry for late to reply

i cant check skype while im in out of office

could u plz message me on LINE or whats up?

Thanx

i think we should make a group on viber

Too bad I will miss this meeting by about 2 days.
Won't arrive in town until Monday.

Anyways hope you guys have an awesome time!

Enrique

Can I join this group.