Expat Business Owners Group In HCMC

Hello All!

Is there any interest in bringing together expat business owners in HCMC?  It would be nice to share information within the group. 

Thoughts?

-- Darren

@darrenblinn Yes this would be great. I've been looking for one but not finding anything of value yet..

Hello All!
Is there any interest in bringing together expat business owners in HCMC?  It would be nice to share information within the group. 

Thoughts?

-- Darren

-@darrenblinn

If you create/host such an event, you can submit a classified ad for approval:

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/asia/vietnam/

Then, once the ad is approved you can share the link here in the forum.

Good luck!

@mith7 i started a ****

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : External group
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@OceanBeach92107 i tried to submit a classified ad, but it is asking for the price in VND.  Am I in the correct place?

@darrenblinn

Hello and welcome !

You can share you ideas and discuss about businesses on the forum itself ! Are you a business owner ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna  I am a business owner and wanted to have a focused group of expat business owners.  Is that available here?

@OceanBeach92107 i tried to submit a classified ad, but it is asking for the price in VND.  Am I in the correct place?

-@darrenblinn

well that's pretty much the law in Vietnam that everything should be priced in the local currency.

if that's your only problem with it then yes it sounds like you found the right section.

if there's not going to be any entry fee either put zero or 1,000

@Bhavna  I am a business owner and wanted to have a focused group of expat business owners.  Is that available here?

-@darrenblinn

it sounds as if you are looking for a group similar to Face.book, or a chat room.

We don't have those here.

if you want to have a place where business owners can talk to each other in the forum, then have a dedicated thread about business owners with an appropriate title, but it will be public and anybody can join in and there's at least one guy who will probably take the subject off topic.

Good luck!

@mith7

yes,  absolutely. i have inter in know more aboat starting a business in Vietnam.

@darrenblinn

Hello Darren, you are most welcome to create a thread on the Vietnam forum to engage with other business owners.

Feel free to provide more details on your business ideas. However please note that the forum is public.

All the best

Bhavna

@darrenblinn

Hello darrenblinn.

If the business discussion group you're suggesting will not be exclusively for HCMC business owners, you might consider opening a new thread on the Vietnam forum's main page, here, under "Post new topic". That way members subscribed to all areas/regions of VN will see your post(s).