Need a old or young english speaking male/female to share experiences

I am looking for young /old English speaking foreigner in Oman Muscat for evening chat so that we can share experiences. I m teacher ,in Muscat.

Hi i am indian male in omn at sur
From where u r

I am nrth indian nd u

Am on board

Hi,
I always makes friendsfrom different part of world. wt kind of experience u wanted to share.

Any type of discussions or friendship most welcome. First tell me about urself to continue long term relations

jiluilu2015 wrote:

Any type of discussions or friendship most welcome. First tell me about urself to continue long term relations

This forum doesn't support long term relationship searches. Many other platforms are available elsewhere.

Afterall, everyone knows what "Sharing Experience" means.. !!

hi susan I speak English but im in  the U.A.E

Hey susan, this is zak from calgary ab canada, i sure could use a friend, im 27 btw and i live in al ghubra south very close to the american school.., please do get back to me @ [email protected]. i look forward to hearing from ya, have a great day :)

Hi there,

Hi! which school do you teach?

Hello, can the real french or Spanish speaker please stand up.okay y'all are welcome on my friendship trail

Hi,i am a teacher,in Muscat.

srsusan wrote:

Hi,i am a teacher,in Muscat.

Sue, just read e new post by mumtaz, a date has been.set up for a social get together. We can all meet and speak All the English in the world

We have a group formed from Expat.com and we organize meet ups, day trips and weekend trips. Do let.me know if u are interested so we can add you in the watsapp group where we discuss most of our gatherings. All are English speaking and friendship has grown amongst us as well. You are most welcome!

Hi there iam new here and would like to be added to the whatsapp group

is this group just for people in muscat?

No fit for all ppl welcome in muscat any time it's buitfuil and quit city pair1

Hi there
Could I join this group of whatsapp please
++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please + share in private pls
Zuu wrote:

You can PM me your number or to heyfarooq who is also admin in the group.
We all met here in expat-blog, we do meet ups, day trips and overnight camping to further develop the camaraderie in the group.

Below is our camping yesterday, most of the guys were not present unfortunately.......

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11898650_10153343391533113_6407854960715720024_n.jpg?oh=1ffb15fc6f37bc08457b21778cc5c4a6&oe=56705F9D&__gda__=1451069922_55fa213cc0fd8e185220594d020ea398

Pari1 wrote:

Everyone is welcome, in fact I get to meet people from other countries who are also member of expat-blog when they visit Oman. However those who lives in Muscat has more advantage as most of us are here but  we travel in different regions on our leisure trips, so we can also meet those outside of Muscat.

Alkhawatir wrote:

Hi there
Could I join this group of whatsapp please
++++

Please PM me your number to send to heyfarooq or kiran. Both of them are in pic.

hexebella wrote:
Zuu wrote:

You can PM me your number or to heyfarooq who is also admin in the group.
We all met here in expat-blog, we do meet ups, day trips and overnight camping to further develop the camaraderie in the group.

Below is our camping yesterday, most of the guys were not present unfortunately.......

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ … 4d020ea398

Heavens! Next time am representing.I cant miss out on all this

iam naser from oman looking for native English who can help me to improve my English.
please native English only.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.Post an advert in Language classes in Muscat

I'm interested in this Whatsapp Group Idea...Where do I signup?

awchika wrote:

I'm interested in this Whatsapp Group Idea...Where do I signup?

PM your number to hexebella or heyfarooq to be added in the watsapp group.
I am currently out of Oman and may not act on it immediately, but heyfarooq is in town.
Cheers!

Hi all first of all thanks a lot for this post my life is miserable as I barely know anyone in Muscat I m a mechanical engineer it's been a month only since I have moved here, I would love to join your group

HI
I hv just moved from Dubai to muscat.
missing Dubai too much so nice to see u on the post.

Pari1 wrote:

hi susan I speak English but im in  the U.A.E

hi just moved to Oman from Dubai. missing Dubai..............

you can contact me on **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello,

Nice to hear from you.
I am a teacher. My contract will come to an end by August in 2016.
Hope we can meet.
I think my email will be useful.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum + drop an advert in the jobs section.Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks for replying,

Pari1 wrote:

Pls PM your number to hexebella or heyfarooq.

azharkhan wrote:

Hi all first of all thanks a lot for this post my life is miserable as I barely know anyone in Muscat I m a mechanical engineer it's been a month only since I have moved here, I would love to join your group

hows the miserable life Azhar? You missed the recent get together....

Hi All,

I'm now in Muscat Oman. I'm Osama from Karachi Pakistan and doing job here in KOM and right now living in Al-Mawaleh Oman Palm Hotels

Hii... I am an electrical engineer... Recently moved from sohar to muscat...want to join your gruop ....

Shaik rafee wrote:

Hii... I am an electrical engineer... Recently moved from sohar to muscat...want to join your gruop ....

Welcome Shaik! Will add you in the group. :top:

add me to the group as well.