Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

Dear All,

Time for our 3rd get together in Muscat on June 13, 2013, 7.00PM at Gloria Jeans Café @ Funzone - Qurum

This meeting is going to be our first organized Monthly Get-Together as we are planning to have a monthly regular meeting just to keep in touch.

The meeting will be a golden opportunity for all of us to communicate, interact and get to meet like-minded friends; also it would be a great opportunity for all newcomers to Muscat who need a helping hand while trying to settle in a new place.

Since we are going to meet in a coffee shop, it is recommendable that you buy a drink or a snack before you join us, as it wouldnt be nice if we occupy the place without ordering anything.

If you are interested in joining us, please do not hesitate to do so, just post a note in here so that we know whom to expect to see. Will more than appreciate it if only the people who are sure of coming can sign in; not for anything but to have a realistic figure of who actually can make it to the meeting.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon :)

Cheers

You know you can count me in !!! :cheers:

Rammy87 wrote:

You know you can count me in !!! :cheers:

That's for sure Man :one:top:

C'mon people, I know a lot of people talk about having meet-ups and stuff.... but I cant understand the ideology behind not supporting, those who take an initiative. :o

Mustang is in "as well" :one

schaz wrote:

Mustang is in "as well" :one

It would be nice to finally catch up !!!! :D

YuP!

Hi all.

Hope to c u there.

Regards
unni

I shall try and make it.

Norbert Albuquerque
Director - MHD LLC

I ll try

I will be there :)))

Guys,

The main post has been updated to include the link to the location of the venue for those who don't know the place.

Hope it helps :)

Regards :)

I shall definitely try and make it!

To Vido Dido

Thank you so much to sent me msg .

and say hi to all friend here. i came here to know how i can join a job there in Oman ?
have someone can help me about this?

nokkratree wrote:

To Vido Dido

Thank you so much to sent me msg .

and say hi to all friend here. i came here to know how i can join a job there in Oman ?
have someone can help me about this?

:offtopic::offtopic:

Count me I wanna definitely join and buy a coffee only :)

i will try to make it as well

I will try to be there,,

I would have loved to come but unfortunately, I will be in UAE then. :(

nice idea .... and thanks for the invitation.
I will join you next time since i am not yet in muscat.... enjoy

I WILL TRY TO BE THERE

Hi all,
Its great of you to take the initiative. but i think this is the second meeting and not the 3rd? I can confirm to you only tomorrow. But I am sure I will make it!

qamber wrote:

Count me I wanna definitely join and buy a coffee only :)

So you dont want to meet us?? :(

@ Farook: This is actually our Third Meeting...... Our second meeting was at Costa Coffee on 18th November Street .... :dumbom:

@ Vido Dido: The trend in this thread is kinda nostalgic to our first meet, will have to wait and see :rolleyes:

Rammy87 wrote:

@ Vido Dido: The trend in this thread is kinda nostalgic to our first meet, will have to wait and see :rolleyes:

Just enjoy it Man ;)

Anyone who want to "BUY" a friend...  lol  :D

Especially from VidoDiDO  :lol:

schaz wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::idontagree::idontagree::idontagree:

schaz wrote:

Sounds like a plan :blink:

Count me in. I will be there. Rammy would like to hear about your trip to snake gourd.

Welcome aboard ..... It's snake Gorge :D ...... Snake Gourd is a vegetable :mad:

Hey guys howz everything?  I'll be there too. This would be my first time.

Where the location for Gloria jeans cafee ??

modemas wrote:

Where the location for Gloria jeans cafee ??

The map to the venue has been mentioned above!

Thank you

Hello Friends..

Always Keep The First Line For Me...See You Soon Again :cool:

All The Best
AmmAr

I m a new comer to Muscat for just few days. Hope it is ok to join you guys. My Name is Karim and I am a consultant here.

Hey Guys :)

Today is the day :D ... For those who are coming to the gathering today evening, looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Have a Lovely Day to all :)

Vido!
I'll see you guys sharp at the place Enshallah. Hope to meet few nice people around!

schaz wrote:

Vido!
I'll see you guys sharp at the place Enshallah. Hope to meet few nice people around!

Sounds Good :top::one

VidoDido wrote:

Hey Guys :)

Today is the day :D ... For those who are coming to the gathering today evening, looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Have a Lovely Day to all :)

Hey Vido, I'll bring a couple more today, hope thats alright :sosad: