Video chatting

Hi - can anyone advise - Skype is obviously blocked here in Oman, as is OOvo. GMail barely works, in fact, just doesn't work despite what the site moderator insists. Perhaps she isn't in Oman?
Are there any ways to video chat to people in other parts of the world from Oman?

Appreciated

Craig

Hi Craig, Did you try MSN?

shukran - will try it!!

Dear Tengru,

I think Voipraider is only for call on landline and Mobiles phone, not for PC to PC call. So can you help me in this regards?

Anis

Is yahoo not working with webcams??

No only voice chat/calling not working here. But you can use webcam.

buck_n_gham wrote:

Is yahoo not working with webcams??

no dear ovoo is not working here in Oman.
Did you know any program like vpn ?

hi,

yahoo is not working with the webcam... i have been trying amny times,but it didn;t work. pls advise?

google 'vpn' this will be answer to your needs

the best way is to use VBN software...so u can use all the skype or msn or yahoo messenger facilities....as well as you can open all blocked website from ISP.
i was using sfotware called hotspot...it ws nice 2 years ago...but now its slow and keep disconacting...
i heard about beeVBN its amazing but i couldnt get it...
iam using trafficcompressor and it is amazing sometimes...

try to use VBN! it will help...
cheers,

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest is there any options rather than Hotspot, VBN & u94. I had tried all these options. In the beginning it was ok. But now a days it is also getting some sort of delay and only the voice option is working.

Jaas...

Hello Jaas -> This thread is dated 2011. Do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Muscat forum for more visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Best one is VPN In Touch .. you can try for week for a week

You Can Try IMO, Its free for video, Audio & Text Etc...........

use google hangout..it works for vdo chat

craigb wrote:

Hi - can anyone advise - Skype is obviously blocked here in Oman, as is OOvo. GMail barely works, in fact, just doesn't work despite what the site moderator insists. Perhaps she isn't in Oman?
Are there any ways to video chat to people in other parts of the world from Oman?

Appreciated

Craig

Google hangouts is working in Oman

Craig, a friend and a former colleague, is no longer in Oman.

Sumitran wrote:

Craig, a friend and a former colleague, is no longer in Oman.

Oooohhh lala... :lol:
Thanks for the info Sumitran

try IMO its works.

used emo app