Any north indian families in here....???

Hello , i may sound racist but honestly im not , its only tht i feel its better chances to click if like minds and background does play a part in your personalities....for tht reason i look forward to interact with my kind people... im originally from delhi , but resided in toronto before landing here 2 weeks back . My husband works here in muscat and we look fwd to settle here. I hv absolutely no friends and ctc's , so....just in case u think we can mingle (as fmly) or else only female friends plz....get in touch.

This is strange ...but my first experience trying to hunt n pick freinds...wish me luck. thanxs.

hello

Welcome to Muscat.Here lot f nrth indian fmls r here.nothing to worry.city is cool n calm.

Evn u may get good omani fmlis also..Local people are good.not lyk other arab countries.

wish u'll get lot of frds...

Regards

venkat

thanks venakt , but hvnt heard from any northindies yet. come on...delhities , gujjus , sindhis , biharies , lucknavies ...no one here ???

Contact ISC.(Indian Social Club). You can find lots of North Indian Families.

Regards

Pradeep Kumar

Hi
I hv just moved frm Dubai n also looking for some frnds to talk with.
If u thnk its ok we can be the familiar frnds
Jay

Hi
I hv just moved frm Dubai n also looking for some frnds to talk with.
If u thnk its ok we can be the familiar frnds,
xxxx
Jay

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome...

hi seema dubey

hello am seema dubey came from delhi just few months back. Having no freinds . Please help me .

Dear,
This post is inactive since January 2013. Not sure whether you'll get a response or not. However, you can browse for various topics, including the EB members - Monthly get together and i'm sure you'd be benefitted.

welcome...
we are delhites like many others also around...!!

Hi Seema,

Pawan this, side can u answer some of my queries about muscat, i know it would be too early to ask such but wanted to have first hand experiences of yours, m planning to move oman in July or late august, so please help me out here.

Thanks
Pawan Kumar Sagar
New Delhi India

Hi seema h r u.?
I am pravin.
Contact me.

Yes I am in muscat, let me know how would you get connected as frds my mail ahjandoo at rediffmail dot com

Hey good know you I am from north india just relocated from Istanbul I would like to meet like  minded North Indians too with mutual social interest
Let me know if you interested
Thanks and best regards
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

You could visit the temple at ruwi and darsait, there are always plenty of north indian families hanging around .

Regards

Rajesh

Welcome! Really Oman is very good, calm country, even peoples are also well behaves.....hopefully u w'll be happy. off course there are many north Indian families located here, u can get all the things in Muscat.

Wish you best of luck

Hi,
your search end here, I am from North India. Nice to meet with you.

:par::par::par:

i am looking to see north Indian families for friendship

Hi...h r u...
Thats nice .....can we be??? M also looking for same

SURE WHY NOT.WHERE DO YOU WORK?

Hello Amit_1978

Could you please avoid posting in capital letters.

Thank you

Christopher
Expat.com

Hi This is Amit. I am from Delhi and i was working in Dubai for 11 years and since April 2015 i am here in Muscat Oman.

Hi , how r u , any luck finding company here in Oman ? I started this thread 5 yrs back

Hi Folks,

I am north Indian from Lucknow and lived in Delhi and would love to connect with people from our area. If interested kindly revert.

Ajay

Hello

Although your post is very old still contacting you to know if still interested in connecting family from Delhi?

I am from New Delhi was living in Dubai before landing in Oman.