Pakistani community

My Name is Anis Sadiq I am from Lahore Pakistan, I am a project Manager. just arrived Muscat few days back and don't have contact with Local Pakistani community, and don't know much about Muscat City.i want to network with local Pakistani community and want to make new friends.

Regards

Hi Anis,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I hope you will receive lots of replies and find loads of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Anis,

You are welcome here in this blog and welcome in Oman your second country hope you will have great & nice time here with us.

Best Regards
Ammar

hi
how are you  ?

would like to be afriend

hi anis you are highly wecome to oman this is country where you found peace and comfort,stay with us we will like to be your friend.

hi anis. how are you.i am imran tariq.quantity surveyor from gujrat, Pakistan.Nice to see you.welcome to oman.

Dear all

Thank you so much for you warm welcome, beautiful country and generous people.

Best regards
AnisMalik

hi i am nadeem nick name is naddo  i am electrical engineer.I am from karachi Pakistan,  just arrived Muscat few days back and don't have contact with Local Pakistani community, and don't know much about Muscat City.i want to network with local Pakistani community espically Ansari and Farooqui family and want to make new friends.

welcome, do u have your family with you here ?

Mr.Sadiq, I just saw your message at Expat forum, I am also working as Construction and Maintenance Manager, whicj company you are working ,If still in Muscat then contact me my email.
[email protected] or [email protected]

Regards

Syed Shahzad

Hi Dear bro i am Farooq from Lahore.Pakistan  doing job in a company head office  as a Graphic and Web designer in Muscat

Hi romantic boy,

Welcome here wish you will enjoy in here :)

Best regards
Ammar

[Moderated]

Nice to see alot of Pakistani Community replies.

Frends,
I'm Ahmed, working as a project engineer here in Muscat. Yes, the Pakistani community is huge, here in oman as compared to the past few years. Keep intouch and Mr. Anis Malik. You're more than welcome to contact me at anytime.

Regards,
Ahmed.

HY FRNDS HW R U? ME ALI FROM PAK SKT WANA GUD FRND HERE I M V GUD AND HAPPY IN MYSLF PERSON LUV U ALL

Hello ALI BHATTI -> Could you please lower your caps lock and avoid sms language so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello pakistaniooo, pakistan zindabad:)

Dear Friends, i m Abdul Samad, from Karachi, Pakistan working in a travel agency in Muscat Ruwi areas.

Hi Abdul,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to create a new topic on the Muscat forum for better visibility, as the one you posted on is from 2011.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,
I am from Pakistan and live in Bishkek.
I want to register my trading company for Garments in Oman. Can anybody help in answering of the following questions?
1. How much cost to establish a trading company or a shop, plus sponsor fee and total charges from rent till end of License.
2. Is any Tax there if yes, how much in a year?
3. Can we get Family visa?
4. How much school fee?
5. How much 2-B/R Flat rent?
6. How is local peoples behaviour with expats?
It will be highly appreciated if anybody answers.
Siddiq from Bishkek

saima 24 wrote:

Hello pakistaniooo, pakistan zindabad:)

What does Zindabad mean? I'd love to learn Urdu!

:idontagree:

Zindabad means " Long Live"

siddiq921 wrote:

Zindabad means " Long Live"

Aahah! Thank you for the translation.

Hi Siddiq, I am a Pakistani, living here in Muscat, Oman for the last 7 years. I am a Finance professional and I have some catering business also.

I could help you in registering your own sole proprietorship, partnership or a limited liability company.

I can find you a shop at some good place at a reasonable rent and get you employment visa and family visa for your family.

Kindly send me your business plan in detail so that I could suggest you the best option for doing business here.

Regards,

Abdur Razaq

Dear Mr. Abdul Razzaq,

Thanks for your kind assistance.

I am interested in doing a business of good quality of clothes (T-shirts, Jeans etc) and planning to open a shop for this purpose.

If you kindly quote company/shop set up charges as well as Visa category and its fee.

I wul also like to know 2-BR flat rent and shop rent too.

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

Regards,
Siddique Ahmed

[Moderated: Off topic]

I am Zulfiqar from Sahiwal working here as computer programmer living here in Azaiba. Any Pakistani here in Azaiba area?

Hi Anis

i am Ahmed Zubairi Working as a Sr. System Administrator, living in Rex Road, Welcome to Oman.

Hi mates,

Pakistani living in Azaiba please contact and also share some accommodation options.

Regards,
Rashid.

Hi friends I am originally from Pakistan currently living in USA thinking to relocate to Muscat any opinion about the salary package for USA citizen general practitioner with 6 years USA experience. I would appreciate the feed back.
Thank you
Ayesha

hi, i am also belong to Pakistan and really miss here Pakistani community. if you are still in muscat, Oman.  kindly give reply.
Furqan Siddiqui

Hi
I am still living US still searching my option if you have any idea for the american board physician opportunities please let me know I will really appreciate it. Thank you

Salam,
Any one from oman,

:)  Welcome to Oman ..

F.SIDDIQUI wrote:

Salam,
Any one from oman,

Everyone is from Oman.....  That was lame seriously!!!  :dumbom:

Yes hussain fm muscat

Asalamoalikum every one i m accountant from karachi pakistan currently resides in muttrah muscat oman. I wanna make friends from pakistan please contact

Hi faraz i m from karachi pak

hi i m new here from Pak

hi legenda how r u