Filipinos in Al Khuwair

Hi everyone! I'm new here in Oman (just arrived last week :)). I find Oman a calm place to live in. Any Filipinos in Al Khuwair area? I do hope I can contact someone.

Hi Ricky, i can see that you been in Oman just last month, we are planning to move there this coming march 2014. would just like to ask how is it living in Oman.

dami diyan malapit sa embassy

Hi Maryamlida,

Please can you post in English only on the anglophone section of the Muscat forum for other members to read and participate?

How can we help you?

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi frnd r u in Lekhwair area

Hi Ricky,
me M.A.Bhatti from Al-Khuwair can i contact with u if u dont mind,
my e.mail is  [email protected]

Hi rickycastelo,

I am from Al-Khuwair area, If you want any Help or any assistant then don't hesitate, Contact with me.
(93497016).

Ako ay mula sa Al-Khuwair area, Kung nais mong anumang Help o anumang katulong pagkatapos ay huwag mag-atubiling, Makipag-ugnay sa akin.

Thanks

HI Ricky, I'm living in Al Ghubra but please if I can be of assistance send me a message......

hi hexebella,

How are you. I am from Al-Kuwair, We can be a Good Friend.

Tack Care

last post since 2013 ???!! hello mga kababayan's buhayin naten ang thread na ito :D

900ml wrote:

last post since 2013 ???!! hello mga kababayan's buhayin naten ang thread na ito :D

Initiate the agenda...

hexebella wrote:
900ml wrote:

Initiate the agenda...

Also...only English.language

@hexebelli hello madam ... at last someone replied :)

hexebella wrote:
hexebella wrote:
900ml wrote:

Initiate the agenda...

Paano kung na nonose bleed na ako ??? ibig sabihin hinde ako pwede makipag friends???? #curiousquestion :unsure

900ml wrote:
hexebella wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Initiate the agenda...

Paano kung na nonose bleed na ako ??? ibig sabihin hinde ako pwede makipag friends???? #curiousquestion :unsure

As per the guidelines of this site only English language is allowed here. This site is not created for a particular nationality only.

Musta kabayan...

I think this thread need to be closed, they don't listen....

For those posting on this thread.

The language of this forum is ENGLISH so please post in ENGLISH only. If you persist in continuing to post in tagalog admin are likely to close this thread and ban you.

stumpy wrote:

The language of this forum is ENGLISH so please post in ENGLISH only. If you persist in continuing to post in tagalog admin are likely to close this thread and ban you.

can I be a translator  only in this thread,  :gloria  for my fellow Filipino who cannot speak fluent in English, but they want to join here and make friends.. is that possible ??? I just want to help them so they wont get ban ,If they make a post in tagalog or ( our language)  I will translate in English so  everybody can understood.  :)

ghelaY wrote:

Musta kabayan...

Trans: how's my fellow Filipino

hexebella wrote:

I think this thread need to be closed, they don't listen....

maybe some of them are not aware of the rules... and I am one of them I just newly joined, because of the excitement I felt when I saw this thread I skipped reading the rules section. but now we know! I know, since some of here are very kind to informed us about it.  :) 

if someone posted here in other language , I will surely informed them what they need to do. specially in newbies.

Salamalaykum

Salamalaykum

How true I saw the post in Oman Timeoman news paper that Filipino salary nowadays will be 160rial  as a housemaid I hope true ..pls reply

900ml wrote:
stumpy wrote:

can I be a translator  only in this thread,  :gloria  for my fellow Filipino who cannot speak fluent in English, but they want to join here and make friends.. is that possible ??? I just want to help them so they wont get ban ,If they make a post in tagalog or ( our language)  I will translate in English so  everybody can understood.  :)

This may not be possible. I suggest that you all use the PM system to send messages to each other in tagalog. I will check with admin about the translation side of things.

Maryamlida wrote:

Salamalaykum

How true I saw the post in Oman Timeoman news paper that Filipino salary nowadays will be 160rial  as a housemaid I hope true ..pls reply

Hi Maryam , I'm not sure if its real. maybe it depends if she's under visa of the employer and if she's a stay in housemaid.. Sometimes I am paying  more than 120  OMR to my babysitter and its a part- time nanny...

stumpy wrote:
900ml wrote:
stumpy wrote:

This may not be possible. I suggest that you all use the PM system to send messages to each other in tagalog. I will check with admin about the translation side of things.

thanks for the reply , yup! since you are a bit longer than me. please try to check to the admin.    :gloria

thank you for replied.
well same to me before 120rial

Ok fine... Sorry if i write tagalog... I was aware but i still wrote it... Heheh... Anyways if u like to ban me. No problem. Thanks alot.

I am in Ghala, i like to contact with u

klasadas wrote:

send ur pic to [email protected]
Can you come to al khuwair. do you have place in al khuwair.?
M here.

Hi klasadas,

Suggest you immediately stop these sort of solicitation message ... if you don't want to get banned.

Hi Sumitran,

I think this member's account has already been removed as well as his posts from the thread.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

There is a change in minimum salaries for Filipinos.
This rule is being implemented by the POEA
If you are already in Oman you can check at the POLO which is right next door to the Philippines Embassy.

New Labour Attache' Nasser Mustafa will be able to assist if required.

hy to my fellow pinoy & pinay here in oman.
:)

Good morning po!! im krishma from bahrain .. Working in the airport here in bahrain. from the philippines want to move to muscat and find a better job do u have any idea how can i move in oman or any manpower agency that can assist me?? Hoping for your immediate response 😉😘

Hi, there
I'm new here in the forum. Looking to find good friends

@ Shezan Said :

As a reminder, this thread has not been able since a few years.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Closed