Any Malaysians here???

Hi,

Never bumped into a Malaysian ever since landed here.... Wondering are there any Malaysian living in Muscat? :)

You can probably browse over this forum to find the Malaysians in Oman. Hope you'll get a change to BUMP!!!  :)

hey Pavi,

a Malaysian here. how long have u been here?

where are you living?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been here for 2 years now and currently at Al Hail, Muscat.
How about you?

I'm in Al Khuwair, I've been here for around 9 months.

Guys! I love Malaysia...  :D

schaz wrote:

Guys! I love Malaysia...  :D

reminds u of Nur or Noor?

Hye... Malaysian here. Just 2 months in Muscat.

Hi,
I am currently living in Kuala Lumpur but willing to rellocate in Oman soon. As you have been working in Oman, may i know if there is any GAMCA (GCC approved Medical assocation) approved medical hospital in Malaysia ? For the job seekers who are willing to work in Oman and get the offer, will have to undergo a medical test from GAMCA approved hospital.. Does this condition apply to Malaysian or people working in Malaysia as well ? If yes, can you please help me know which hospital is there in Malaysia?

Hi there... I am here...

Hey Asif,

Before I commenced my work here in Oman I did my health check at KPJ Ampang. Just tell them it's for work permit in the Middle East and they will know what to do.

Hi,
thanks for your response.. May i know if this KPJ ampang is GAMCA approved hospital?
Today, i phoned the hospital n got replied that i can go there for pre-employement test..
i just want to make sure that hospital is GAMCA approved.

I don't think it matters that much.
The reasoning being, you will have to undergo yet another medical check up here in Oman before you can get your resident ID.

How long and how much will it take to get the pre-employment exam result there at kpj ampang?

Hi Jerome.noveno,

Please note that this is an old thread. As you need recent info, better you create a thread of your own on the forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

@asifsiddique if you found any hospital please let me know also

Hello Bernard Basharat,

Welcome to expat.com!

@asifsiddique's last visit on the forum was 7 years ago. I doubt you will receive an answer from him.

Kindly create a new discussion on the Muscat forum where you can ask all your questions.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed