In HCMC for a few days. Male from Holland

Hello everybody,

I am in HCMC until Friday 29th July. Would be great to meet new people for a drink, lunch, dinner, walk around. New to the city so very curious about meeting its people. Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday would be best. I stay in District 1.

Would love to hear from you!

Glen

Welcome you to Vietnam, have a great time :)

Welcome to Vietnam,Sirokinl!
Hope you have enjoyed every moment you've been here.

Vietnam has been a very pleasant surprise. Its people are amazingly friendly and the beauty of the countryside is out of this world. Just finished a five day motorcycle trip from Hue to Hoi An and then to Kham Duc, Kontum, Quang Ngai, Danang. Seen so many great places and met many lovely people. My trip is almost over unfortunately. I will enjoy it to the last day! :) I love Viet Nam!

sirokinl wrote:

Vietnam has been a very pleasant surprise. Its people are amazingly friendly and the beauty of the countryside is out of this world. Just finished a five day motorcycle trip from Hue to Hoi An and then to Kham Duc, Kontum, Quang Ngai, Danang. Seen so many great places and met many lovely people. My trip is almost over unfortunately. I will enjoy it to the last day! :) I love Viet Nam!

That's sound great Sirokinl ;)Enjoy the last days in Vietnam :) Hope you would come back here soon in the future :)

Meeting up with somebody today at 19:00 .. Location unsure yet  but district one for sure .. If more people are up for drinks shoot me a text at 0168 5 257 822