Hi everyone - Can I be your new friend?

Hi everyone. My name is Ngoc (Mandy). I'm studying Korean at the moment. I want to be your friend so that we can help each other. I need your help to practice speaking in Korean. Thankyou.

Welcome on Expat.com Mandy ;)

Hi Crystal, so nice to get to know you. I'm in HCM city too. How can we meet each other? I think it's a good idea to make friends with each other. I can help you with things in HCM city and help you with life here and you can help me with Korean. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi..Sometime , We Meet With Crystal...
I Am Also Korean Male ...I am Staying In Saigon...
See You Soon..!!

how can I meet you? what is your cellphone number in HCM?

My Twitter..Here !!
See You On !!
twitter.com/#!/macrostamus

I'm not using twitter, I don't know how to check it out. Do you use facebook? by the way, why are you in HCM city? are you on holiday or do you work here?

Ok..My Facebook Is Here
lisp4.facebook.com/nyuk.lee
I Am Working Here Since 3 Years Which I Never Go Out

ah, I see your fb but I don't know how to comment or write anything in it. Have you met Crystal? I really like it if we could all meet each other. I think I can learn a lot from you two.

I'd love to join and learn some Korean (or just hang out)! ;) I picked up a teeny tiny bit by watching dramas and while listening to kpop.

I also want to be your new friend..........:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah !! We hanging out someday , I will go super junior Show (super show) tomorrow. Anyone ??

OMG! SERIOUSLY?! I wanted to go but didn't have anyone to go with. Sad we didn't meet earlier! :'(

Also, I am not learning Korean. CAN I TAKE PART IN?:)

tpak28: hey, are you still in HCMC? Let's meet then.