Anyone up for coffee, beer, sports, sightseeing, or anything else?

Hi all,

I'm new in HCMC and I'm looking for some people to hang out with. I will be here for about two months.
Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Wouter

hey Wouter,
Welcome to SAigon. My name is Zin. I'm reporter. I used to live in the States but i ve been living here about 10 years. I'd like to make friends and introduce newbies this beautiful city. If you are intersted, don't hesitate to contact me ^^ Have a nice day :)

Hi Wouter,
My name's Dai. I'm Vietnamese and live in District 4, Ho Chi Minh city.
I'm interested in talking to foreigner.
I and my friends often have some coffee at 6PM Sunday.
It's nice to meet you and join with us.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

I am up for coffee. Moved to HCMC about 2 months ago.

I'm working in district 1, living in Nha Be.

I'm down for some coffee, beer, music, etc. I live in D11, but don't mind driving closer to downtown if that's where you prefer to go, or if you want, you can hang out with me and some of my expat friends in the D8-D11 area. Send me a PM if you are interested, and I'll send you my phone number.

Love to hear that,  i wanna join too, can we gather somewhere and have fun

there is another thread with the same topic in this forum. Maybe we can join them..

Hi ,
I'm Richard,expats from Malaysia
Do come to our monthly gathering, you can meet up with many friends . There are usually 20-30 attendees for each gathering.  Info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492890

See you,
Cheers,
Richard

me and wouter planning to meet on saturday night. maybe go to club downtown or just coffee. Anyone interested?

where is it?

i have 3/4 bottle of gin left in avalon club.

Which Dist?

would be interested too :)

Can i join you guys?

District 1, on Nguyen Hue, behind Eden coffee shop.

@Stanley @tiphaineL sure, the more the merrier isn't it?

That's great, i will be there, when will we meet ? i mean the time. We will have coffee then or just go to the club ?

We can meet around 8 in District 1. We could meet at a bar in Bui Vien. Donkey for example and afterwards go to Avalon? Or we start at Beer & Barrel, a Belgium beer bar. I never been there, but it suppose to be good. A little bit on the pricey side though.

Sound great but a bar after a bar. Im not so good as drink. Haha, im gonna drunk for sure. But how can we contact each other?

We can also meet at a coffeebar first. Do you know a nice coffeebar close to avalon club?

That's fine but how can we contact each other ?

Via expatblog?

Hi!
I am new here like you :) and looking for people to hang out.
Let's be friends!

I have got the reservation for the avalon at 10pm. coffee or beer before that, i am in.

Ok guys, so when will we meet? 7pm is ok? And how about the Eden coffee ? We can come to the club or somewhere after.

@ runbenguyen: Or course you can join. Free alcohol sounds good @stanley: can be at Eden coffee around 8.30. Just gimme the address and ill be there. You guys can meet earlier if you want. I got a bit of a sunstroke atm so need to lay down. So who is joining?

125 Nguyen Hue, next to Kim Do hotel.

What time do you guys come up? @GoingMad @Uyen @TiphaineL?

so everybody ok 8:30 at the Eden ? :)

I'll be there at 8

ok I'll be there at 8:30 :) see you all guys :)

I would like to join! :)
I am gonna try to be there at 8:30 pm.
See you guys!

Ok see you at 8.30!

I have arrived. Sitting inside. See you guys.

Im alreay here with TiphaneL and kbm. We seat at 2nd floor.

Hello all. I will be in HCMC for a 2 month trip starting mid September. Can anyone recommend a good place to hangout with expats? I'm looking to learn from you guys, network, etc... I will be around and checking out the city for the first few days then off to Hanoi and then the rest of the country. This would be my second time visiting since 7 years ago. I'm sure a lot has changed since then. Peace.

Hi, Can we make friends?

Too late to see this post. I'm Vietnamese but also new to Sai Gon. I'm looking for friends to hang out for coffee, beer.. on weekends. Do you guys have any plan for the next meeting and may I join if it's?

Sure, we are meeting up tmr evening. Wanna join?

When and where? What is the plan?