New Member Says Hi

My name is Chris I'll be living in HCMC For a year or two. The forum has definitely been helpful so I thank you all for that. Feel free to shoot me a message, I'll post up some contact information later. As far interests go, mainly it's exploring the city, grabbing a bite to eat and or having a chat over a drink.

Hi
Welcome to Vietnam. When you come here. Where are you from. What yr purpose you live in VN 1 or more year.
I'm Vietnamese. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact to me via emai.
Regard
Jiao

Hello Chirs,
Welcome to lovely city. i'm Sang - Ho Chi Minh's citizen. I'm interested in guiding travelers to explore unique things ( speciality of street food, must to visit destinations...) when they come to VN. Besides, i wanna know more abt international culture to expand my knowledge and maybe we will have some same interests like Federer or Real FC after chatting over a drink. Feel free to contact me via email [email protected] if u need any help.
Kind regards,
Minh Sang

Hi Chris,

Matt here, welcome to Saigon, it's a great city.

Remember normal precautions. As a non Vietnamese you will stick out here like a racing dogs testicles, so keep your wallet, briefcase and phone safe and secure.

When you get settled in maybe a meet up for a beer with ex-pat crowd and locals.

Have a great stay.

M

nice to meet u, hope we keep in touch

Hi Chris,
Come and join our gathering  this Sunday.  You will get to know everyone. Check out the gathering thread featured here. Hope to see you,
Cheers,
Richard