Hi everyone

I'm a French girl and I have just arrived in Ho Chi Minh for few days.

I have met French people but I would like to meet different nationalities because it's always interesting.

Let me know if you are interested.

Have a nice day.

Hello aurorezza,

It's nice to meet you. Can I ask why you come here? For studying, visting family or simply traveling?

I'm Vietnamese and if you need to discover more HCMC, just contact me. Do you use skype or facebook or something?

Hi Aurorezza,

Welcome to HCM city. Please enjoy my country

thx

Welcome to Saigon:-)
Hope you can enjoy your trip!

Prem Charma

Hi, nice too meet you !

Welcome to paradise.  The people here are very friendly and want to meet others.  I enjoy going to the park near the backpacker area. It is very easy to start up a conversation.

Hey,

I'm English, but I'm usually with a crowd of people from USA/Oz too. How long are you here/what do you like to do? :)

Hi.
My name's Huy. I'm Vietnamese. If you have free time we can hang out or drinks.

Thank you for all your messages
I will answer you by private message :)

Hi aurorezza,
I'm Tam. Glad to meet you! How is your travel? I'm Vietnamese and if you need to travel around HCM city, contact me! I'm pleased to meet you. :D

I'm a vietnamese,21,male. :)...I'm looking for someone to explore HCMC with me and my friend.I'd like to speak English and make new friend...I would appreciate if you agree :)....my tel 01286005534 and my gmail [email protected]'m Tuan

Wondering how is life in Vietnam,?

Someday, I would like to explore HCMC :)

What is the best time to visit Vietnam?

See you

I think you should visit my country around Vietnamese New Year or after, because it was not good into rainy season now, You can't hang out regular for purpose trip, hihi

Welcome to Viet Nam.

:cool:

@ francis.pham --> ?? ( Why are you constantly posting smileys; like above on all threads?)

[sorry for the off topic.]