Meet New People

Xin Chao! I'm Benai. I am Vietnamese, but grew up in New Zealand and Australia. I spent six months last year in Ho Chi Minh City volunteering as an English teacher - a life changing experience. Around the middle of this month I will return for a few weeks, this time to hang out with friends and family. I'd love to make new friends and discover hidden gems of this city. Please introduce yourselves!

hi

Hi Benai,

My name is Paul. I am an English teacher moving to Saigon from the UK next month to start teaching in an international school. I am looking forward to making new friends and I would love to find someone who can show me the city.

Best wishes.

hello, my name is yen,im student, would u like coffee or smoothie, my skype: lan.lysong. my fb: bautroidotham

my number phone; 01225022402

Hi Benai,

My name is Trân. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. If you need a friend to hang-out, just feel free to contact me. I can bring a few friends along with us :)

FYI, my facebook is fb.com/tranaile. The facebook name is Pe Ai, it's my nickname :)

I'm from Philippines but now I'm living here in D1. I am also looking for friends. Anyone? :)

hi Benai how you going im from western Australia I live in ho chi minh city now give us a call or email if want to go out for drink 01226718328 sandyboy516@gmail.com

Hi sandy516,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Maybe a few more words about yourself please ? Where in western Australia are you at the moment ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team