Gym in Juffair

Hi Everybody

Could any one advise about a Gym with good/full equipment in Juffair or in Al- Hidd?

I used to exercise in  Al-Safeer hotel or my building Gym but its a bit frustrating :(

tnx

Hi Sherif,

I don't know about Al-Hidd area, but there is one in Amawj Island (Maya Gym) which is close by.

In Juffair, most of the hotels have Gyms; I have a colleague who goes to the one in Ramee Palace Hotel and he is quite happy there.

If you are looking for something not fancy and with reasonable budget there are two or three good ones in the Exhibition road; one of them is AlGhosaibi Gym which is not bad, you may go there and have a look.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you VidoDido

I appreciate your advice.

crowne plaza is good
it's close to Juffair

I tried Radisson SAS health club & spa & it rocks, Chérif!

yeah, merci Lulu but I want Gym in Juffair.

Can't remember anything in Juffair. In Hidd, none.. What about Marina Club - Fatih highway . I go there a lot and it's a good health club.

fine, gonna check it out, tnx again

U r most welcome. I'm sure u r gana like it.

Hi,, Coral Beach near the Dolphin Park..

try it out and i am sure u will love it..

Thank you , buddy

Hello sherif, would you consider gym from umalhasam beside KIMS hospital, its pretty close to juffair, they have instructor and right equipment for you they charge about 15 bd per month. 

Sherif nour wrote:

Hi Everybody

Could any one advise about a Gym with good/full equipment in Juffair or in Al- Hidd?

I used to exercise in  Al-Safeer hotel or my building Gym but its a bit frustrating :(

tnx

Thanks Erwin
What's the name of this Gym?

There is a good gym with a swimming pool behind K hotel in juffair you can check that out too

Hello there. I also currently looking for a gym right now in Juffair/Al Hidd. Did you find a good one? Thanks.

Hello,

I am moving to bahrain on november and I am also interested in fitness club. Could you give us a feed-back ?

Thanks

There are a lot of fitness clubs in Bahrain. Many apartment blocks also have gym within the block which is free for their residents.

The one I use is the one in Seef, within Elite Seef Residence and it's one of the best in Bahrain due to the variety of equipment there and the friendliness of the staff.

I am coming to manama for two weeks in october and i will be staying in al juffair. I am a body builder and i have been looking online for good gym with free weights online in the area but can't find. the closest good one is on exhibition road.

are there any other suggestion for al juffair?

also, i will be staying at oryx tower
is this a good location in al juffair?? or should i take my other hotel booking on exhibition road???

here is the map for oryx tower
- google.com/maps/place/Oryx+Tower/@26.2175436,50.6093171,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x3e49a8c51ff64ce5:0xe7a65a0f4b5cfc59

thanks guys

Hi,

Most of the places in Juffair have their own in-house gym, you could try that as well (if they have one), else google just found out there are 2 fitness centers close to oryx

https://www.google.com.bh/maps/search/g … 094056,15z

I'm sure if anyone has more info they would reply back!

T&R

Samxx1 wrote:

Hi ,
Kindly recommend swimming pools suitable for exercising....everything I found so far are in hotels and not suitable.

FB link
Its behind the K-Hotel in Juffair.
You can find everything , pool, gym, kick boxing etc.
I think its charges about 40-50 BHD per month and if you go for 3months that will be more less.
Another place is Ramee Hotel in near to K-hotel ... you can find gym and pool there are
they take 25 per month and 3 months 60.

I hope that will help you.
Gyms in Bahrain Link