Bahrain night life

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone knows a sweet spot in Bahrain to go for drinks while you are not constantly bothered by prostitutes, or surrounded by teenage kids drinking out of control.

So what I am asking here is a club/bar where it's a more mature crowd, if anyone has been please share.
My experience in Bahrain nights, I went to cocon lounge in grand juffari hotel, its quite nice but way too many under-age kids. I usually go to juffair area. Let me know if you know other spots in Bahrain.

Your recommendation is highly appreciated!! :D:D

OK... You should visit:
- Ibrida in Seef, Ramee Grand Hotel & Spa
- Bushido in Seef when they have events
- 360 in Juffair
- Sky Bar in Juffair
- Upstairs Downstairs when they have events

Thanks you very much.
I appreciate all your feed back.

I will definitely let you know about my experience when I go there.

Also the British Club is good. No underage kids throwing up eveywhere and no prostitues. As you live in that area then it might be better than travelling to Seef. Also the drinks in the hotels are quite expensive where as in the expat clubs they are cheaper.

I love JJs

I would also suggest Trader's Vics and Mai Tai lounge both located in Seef in Ritz Carlton vicinity.

capriole wrote:

I would also suggest Trader's Vics and Mai Tai lounge both located in Seef in Ritz Carlton vicinity.

Anyone knows of any other nice places like Mai Tai?

I'm going to Jjs tonight in adliya and always open to making new friends , girls especially 😀

Wish you'd told me earlier

Hey Linda, would you like to meet up next time I'm there? 😀