Library

Is there any public library available for expats in Bahrain.  I saw one public library near a training center in adiliya but I understood that it is not for the general public.

I want to know as well :)  I learned before that there is one in the British Club but I assumed that membership is a must.

Searches seem to bring up Manama public library, Hidd and Sitra public libraries.
I used to find second hand book shops better than public libraries depending on what you want to read. Some countries public libraries may not have the kind of reading material you could be after, especially if it is just novels you're after.
I have a kindle and just download my books

where are second hand books shop?.  I read mostly spiritual, biographies history and few fictions

fchaudari76 wrote:

I have a kindle and just download my books

I have a Kobo Aura HD and a Kobo Glo. I just download what I need. I have more than 2650 novels in ePub format.

I wouldn't have a clue where 2nd hand bookshops would be, maybe someone else will know or ask a local.
My reading habit is an expensive interest with the amount I read so downloading saves me a LOT of money plus more choice and all genres available so I buy anything from fiction to books for professional development.

Hiya,

Along Shawarma Alley, there is a building with a bunch of shops inside. They sell wooden things, touristy stuff, and knick-knacks. It is almost directly across from the Ferrari Center. Anyway, there is a store with a selection of used books. I always find a few things whenever I go. :)