Female Guide for hangout

I am travelling to Bahrain by this weekend and want to enjoy alot there. Can you please share what are the good place to go ? and also how I can find a friend that can help me for one day trip?

Bahrain is small and not difficult to go around yourself to sightsee, eat out, go to bars /clubs. Why a female guide? Whats wrong with male guides and hanging out with a male?
i get the impression you are looking for a different kind of fun than what I can suggest but anyway ....

Go to the timeout website it will list all restaurants, things to do and things happening in Bahrain I am sure you will find somewhere to go.

It will also list reputable salons for males that may provide massage facilities, however if you are looking for the more dodgy type of massages then I think you need to ask someone else.

Like the site fc mentioned, there is also what's up Bahrain and events Bahrain websites for what's going on at the weekend. They have lists of event you can go to.
As for men's massage, saw a few advertised on exhibition road and the patong men's spa in juffair seems nice. ( went in by accident)
Enjoy