Denmark Greencard educational declaration

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Danish green card. I need some help.

1. I have masters degree. Do I need to get the educational declaration for all education levels e.g. Masters, Bachelors and school level or only Masters is enough?
2. Can anybody please share the sample declaration form/template that can I can ask college to fill?
3. Who is considered as signing authority? Is it a Dean/Head of department/Director?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Arundeep

Hi Arundeep,

Did you get any answers to your questions? Could you please post the declaration form/template you used?

Thanks,
Ujjwal.

If you are applying from India, in addition to the declarations from your college, you need to have your highest degree (Masters in this case) attested by your state education department of the state where you obtained the degree. After that you need to get the appostile stamp from ministry of external affairs.

It is not required to submit details of classes 10th and 12th. You should definitely submit your graduation and postgraduation certificates.

You must also obtain a medium of instruction letter from your college.

Here is a standard template:

To Whom So Ever It may Concern

This is to certify that Ms. XXXXXX D/o. XXXXXXXXX  bearing Roll No. XXXXXXXXX, has passed his/her Master of XXXXXXXX Examination in First/Second Division held in XXXXXXXX year XXXXX.

He/She studied the course in English Medium.

Controller of Examination

Hi,

As per new Rule 1st Jan 2015, medium of instruction letter not required.
As they now asking for IELTS ( score between 5.0 to 6.0) => 20 points

Regards,
Dev

Medium certificate is not needed as per 2015 rules; it is assessed using IELTS alone.

Is educational declaration is needed alongside apostle?

Yes..

hi

do you have any format for educational declaration from institution?, please share that.

thank you.

hi all
please tell whether declaration is required for all qualifications or only for highest one.

Also pl tell me whether declaration is signed by university examination officials or by admin officials of particular college of that university.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid copy pasting the same post over and over again on the forum! you have a thread which pertains to the exact same topic with the exact same post!