REG: Denmark green card scheme and rules regulated from 1 Jan 2015

Hello All,

I am new to this Expat.com. I got approval of Denmark green card visa on 17 Dec 2014 and the new rules are regulated from 1 Jan 2015. My doubt is whether the old rules are applicable for me or the new rules of Jan 2015.

please can anyone solve this for me.

Thanking you
ssp9999

hi , this is bhanu prakash from india me andhra at present me staying at bangalore....firstly congrates to get approval visa for denmark...i think not changed rules who applied 2014 ...change rules for who will apply from 1 jan 2015 for them only it will applicable...hope not change rules who apply before jan 1 2015...when u apply greencard visa for denmark how many months its took for approval...me too apply for greencard visa on jun 19 and i get letter from denmark labour recruitement education assesment letter on august 28..but still now i dint get any letter or imformation from denmark ....can u help me how much time it will be take to approval my green card visa for denmark.....thank u take care .....Wish YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR......

Hi bhanuabpn,

At first I thank you for replying for my query and coming to my case, I applied on 10 oct 2014 and it got registered in denmark on 15 oct 2014 and got visa on 17 dec 2014. finally it took 2 months for me. I didn't get any letter in middle of these 2 months. I got mail and call from delhi that I got approval for GC.

Call to denmark embassy and keep in touch with them. Thank u and happy new year...........

hii..congrates to get approval GC...u get soo fast without any letter in middle..but for me why it takes almost 6 months ...i get only education assesment  letter only from denmark..after that i dint get any letter or mail or call ..i already call them 3 times...but they tell still its processing or pending .....my last call 1 month back i call them ..iam thinking to call next week....iam soo worried about my visa approval....thank u ..Your good name plz ...

Hi bhanubpn,

I had a query... did u get your documents attested in bangalore? If yes can you please tell me the procedure?

thank u very much
kk

hii...what documents attested from denmark...

educational documents, experience letter etc

Hey ssp9999,
The new rules aren't applicable for you. By the way, around what date you are leaving for DK? I am going to DK in January end and would be good to be in touch with you. Add me back!

Regards,
Ridhin :)

Hi
Just wandering if someone can help with my query:
Re bank statement: do I need to hold funds in my bank for the period until I get a feedback on my application?

Also if you may confirm processing time they take for greencard scheme?

Thanks
Ali

Hi Parakash,
Nice to know your case progress.. I have also applied for GC in Feb 14 and they confirmed receiving application just after the week.  they requested for further docs in october 14, i sent my docs in nov-14. after that just keep on waiting for any reply....did you read the new policies of GC. i am unable to understand that they have mention in the webpage that You cannot be granted a new residence permit under the Greencard scheme if, in the past five years, you have resided in Denmark on a residence permit under the Greencard scheme... any one can help with this

Good luck

Hi ssp9999,

According to the information provided on the rules on the site it says;
you still meet the previous extension requirements ,as this is the applicant's first application for an extension after 1 January 2015. Consequently, the requirement is having worked for a minimum of ten hours per week for the past 12 months. The applicant is granted a one-year extension , which will expire after 1 year. When the applicant applies for an extension after year, the present requirements must be met.

Hi,
this is nothing but in the past 5 years if you have resided in Denmark on a residence permit under GCS , you cant be granted a new resident permit under the GCS .

Hi,
It is always better to hold the funds in your account untill you get decision , they may do an enquiry.

Hi tata

Thank you for taking time to my query. Please can you also tell average time to get the application processed.

Thanks

Ali

hello there,

This is Ashok from chennai, just wanted to know more about education assessment. i have done MBA finance (2 years regular). what would be my points in education and is there possibility to get bonus points ?

can you pls suggest me in this reagrd.. thanks in advance - Ashok

Hi Ashok
Since you have done MBA finance, I would say this comes under the category of business controller in positive list and you'll get 30 bonus points.

Good luck!

Thanks ahmad. would you pls confirm that have u got ur visa ? or yet to received it.

i gonna apply on next month beginning, can you pls guide me in brief that what r the things i should concentrate and how long i should keep the finance in my account , is 1 0r 2 months enough to keep the money in my account ? or should i keep money in account till i get the confirmation from immigration dept.because i gonna lend money from my uncle he gave me certain time limit i;e 2 months he might withdraw from me.

would appreciate if you shared your difficulties with me while u applying visa...

Hi Ashok

I had the same question and one of the forum members suggested processing times vary from 3 to 6 months and to keep account topped until you have received a decision on your application.
Ashok, I still have to launch my application within next month.

Hi

firsti would like to Congratulate you on getting your visa.

Did you have to face an interview with the visa officer? If so, Could you remember what questione were asked please as i will be facing an interview within 2 week.

Thanks alot.

Could anyone please tell me what is the complete procedure for Denmark green card scheme from start to end, i went to 3 4 consultants they all said you are eligible for Denmark, on my assessment i have 80 points could anyone please tell me how many points i get
          Education B-tech Mechanical (4 years)
          Age 26
          Experience 4 years
          IELTS 6.0
   Shall be very thankful to you for this favor.

hi ahmadali,

can you pls share ur mobile number or skype id in order to contact u and get more info in this regard, because another forum friend told me that i may not eligible, i m so confused..pls add me on skype - my id - ajikee84
my number - 919894012292

Thanks - Ashok

Hi there my name is robin Thomas I am from India right now I am in Denmark

I would like to apply Greencard visa Scheme. I have achieved Master's Degree (MSc in Computer System & Networking) from University of Greenwich, London,UK. I spent three years there to complete that degree as well as some vendor training & certification. Before that, I have successfully completed 4 years Bachelor Degree (BSc in Computer Science & Engineering) from Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology,Bangladesh.
Could I have 30 bonus point with 50 point?
Could anyone please answer my query?

Hi there I would like to know few details about GCS before i even consider it for applying.
1) What are the current rules and
2) rules in terms of extension after two years
3) what is the scope of getting a job there?
4) what are the possibility of PR there and rules linked to it ?

Please do let me know if anybody have information on above mentioned queries.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Everyone,

According to new rule, do I need to submit experience letter ? In the checklist of G1 I can see that they are asking letters only for EU experience in order to claim points under it.

Regards

Hello Friends

I have a query.

for those applicants who applied after Jan 2015, they need to earn 50,000 DKR per annum in 1st Year and 2nd Yr a salary of  DKR 315,000

So in order to be eligible for visa extension you have to earn around DKR 370,000 for two years

I am so surprised how is it possible for an expat to earn such a high salary

in my humble opinion for most green card holders, bigger chances are that they will have to come back after 2 yrs

What do you say friends?

Ali

Hello ahmadali new rules or old rules the rules follow everyone at the time of there extension's,as I think the rules and the amount they mentioned in the website I don't think we can get a extension the amount can be reached if they can get a professional jobs in Denmark,as u said everyone must leave Denmark after 2 years if they don't reach the amount mentioned in the website cheers:))

Hello everyone Dont get heart reading my message know how +ve u are thinking to have a foreign life. But these are facts happened to me give you below:

I came here 2 months ago and this is big scam which is call Green card here in Denmark. u don't even get odd jobs nor professional jobs,Danish language is very important for professional jobs and its not so easy to learn danish lang. min 2 yrs required to get grip on the language.Proc is here
1) as soon as u enter country u need to identify CPR, normally u get it where u live in here, if not u need to purchase from outside which is @ 600 to 800 DKK/month. Rent here 6K to 6.5K for a double bed room app. 2) Jobs: most of the Indians currently doing only odd jobs and i have not seen any of the green card visa holder in a professional job till date.I have applied for more than 1000 jobs and no job gave +ve response.

My advice is to you to plan for a English speaking country. Even i am planing for returning to my home country this month cheers:))

hello frnds i am new to this forum . i have query .can anyboday tell me . i have done MBA from B school and i have 2 Year experience ..what are my chances ....

Education MBA from (B)School (positive list)
IELTS (5.5) (overall)
Experience  2 year (business)
sufficient fund in Bank account

kindly guide me i want to apply after 4 days

robinthomas wrote:

Hello everyone Dont get heart reading my message know how +ve u are thinking to have a foreign life. But these are facts happened to me give you below:

I came here 2 months ago and this is big scam which is call Green card here in Denmark. u don't even get odd jobs nor professional jobs,Danish language is very important for professional jobs and its not so easy to learn danish lang. min 2 yrs required to get grip on the language.Proc is here
1) as soon as u enter country u need to identify CPR, normally u get it where u live in here, if not u need to purchase from outside which is @ 600 to 800 DKK/month. Rent here 6K to 6.5K for a double bed room app. 2) Jobs: most of the Indians currently doing only odd jobs and i have not seen any of the green card visa holder in a professional job till date.I have applied for more than 1000 jobs and no job gave +ve response.

My advice is to you to plan for a English speaking country. Even i am planing for returning to my home country this month cheers:))

I'm sorry to hear that you struggle in finding an adequate job in Denmark.
I also think it's very brave and honest that you post your negative experience. It can help future applicants to prepare better for their transition. It unfortunately proves again, that language is the key factor in finding a good job and is often more important to employers than qualifications. It applies to most countries and is always underestimated! I hope you find a positive way foward and wish you good luck for your future !

As per the rules in 2015
I have only one doubt somebody please help me

Am completed my masters( MBA FINANCE) from London so am eligible for the bonus points (30)in positive list??
Plz help me

Hi , you may be elgible and plz double check below requirements.

you must meet the requirements for the job title in question

Financial controller : Requirement: At least three years' education at university level or business school level

Thank you for your valuable replay. Yes am completed 3 year graduation in commerce from India And MBA in finance from London . So I think I have 3 year university studies ... Please replay

Thank you for your valuable replay. Yes am completed 3 year graduation in commerce from India And MBA in finance from London . So I think I have 3 year university studies ... Please replay

HI Dejohndenny,

i have applied on the same Position on positive list for finance controller but i got rejected so please check, some people advised me only CA and it's related degree's is only valid but not sure about it, so i have appeal and mention that they did not mention any particular course is only valid. any way i am waiting for they decision mostly by this month. once i got it i will have a clear picture of it so if u can wait i can give me some information on it.

cheers !!!

Thanks for your replay
Sir I will wait until you got the visa. When you applied your visa this year or 2014. How long will take to get result

Hi,

Its a long story i have applied on 28 May 2014 got education assesment in june last week & got a refusal letter in 31st Oct 14 they have not awarded bonus 10 points for branch of study from positive list  and refused my application. And says my education is not related to any position in positive list. But in educational assement it says my education is recognized and accepted. So i have appeal on 17 nov 14 and still waiting for decision, so i mentioned my education is related to finance controller in appeal

In overall my experience from last year after checking with several people i have noticed one thing these people r giving visas to IT people with 2 monts and holding all other people for a long time i have seen from people from other education back ground got there visa rejected or it takes 4-6 months to aprove some of my friends who r from IT background got there visas with in 2 months even they dont got education assessment letter also.

Second major thing is they r not responding untill unless we call them again & again i have spent nearly more than 1500/- only to make calls to them to follow-up my case.

So my suggestion its better to look after other countrys which r better than Denmark i know European life is better than others because i was in UK for 5 year but these people r killing ages to provide visas.

I came here 2 months ago and this is big scam which is called Green card here in Denmark.You don't even get odd jobs nor professional jobs,Danish language is very important for professional jobs and odd jobs,its not so easy to learn danish language,min 2 yrs required to get grip on the language.Proc is here
1) as soon as u enter country u need to identify CPR, normally u get it where u live in here, if not u need to purchase from outside which is @ 600 to 800 DKK/month. Rent here 6K to 6.5K for a double bed room and sharing per person 2.5k studio apartment 4.5k 2) Jobs: most of the Indians or other countries people currently doing only odd jobs and i haven't seen any of the green card visa holder in a professional job till date.I have applied for more than 1000 jobs and no job gave +ve response.

My advice is to you to plan for a English speaking country. Even i came back to my home country 2months back,just think when you apply for this visa don't listen much about the Consultancy people what they say about Denmark.I got Denmark green card visa after 1 year when I applied for it,so you need to wait for your visa cheers:))

Hai everyone am completed MBA in finance I have only one doubt am eligible for positive list ????
Somebody please help mee plzz

Hi friends i came to Denmark 18 month back as a doctor now I need to extend my visa how I can extend visa.if any one know help me ..