Educational documents for Green Card Visa

Hi All,

My name is Aravind, I am from Bangalore. I have downloaded GR1 application form to apply for visa under Green Card scheme. I am having all the documents mentioned under "Required Documents" section of the application form expect the following one.

- "Declaration from your educational institution confirming the authenticity of your educational documents ".

I am confused about what letter is this. Should I get a letter from my college where did my B.E in Computer Science or should I get a letter from my university?

Anybody who has applied for Green Card from India or anywhere else please help me out

Hello Aravind.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

This article could help perhaps -> The green card in Denmark.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Arvind,

I am also planning to apply for GC visa and I have the same doubt which you have that whether to get declaration from university or college. Apart from that I have also got my certificates apostiled from ministry of external affairs. So not sure whether that would be enough.
Please let me know when u get the answer for this query.
Thanks.

aravind_kamble wrote:

Hi All,

My name is Aravind, I am from Bangalore. I have downloaded GR1 application form to apply for visa under Green Card scheme. I am having all the documents mentioned under "Required Documents" section of the application form expect the following one.

- "Declaration from your educational institution confirming the authenticity of your educational documents ".

I am confused about what letter is this. Should I get a letter from my college where did my B.E in Computer Science or should I get a letter from my university?

Anybody who has applied for Green Card from India or anywhere else please help me out

Hi there,

Institution signify both college and University, hence a declaration(in right format)from either of this, would do the job for you. Just ensure you cross check the points properly, because Denmark education system is different from rest of the countries and also they are few technicalities involved.5 points less would ruin your chances.

Hence be double sure before applying with right cover letter.

Nitin_sharma wrote:

Hi Arvind,

I am also planning to apply for GC visa and I have the same doubt which you have that whether to get declaration from university or college. Apart from that I have also got my certificates apostiled from ministry of external affairs. So not sure whether that would be enough.
Please let me know when u get the answer for this query.
Thanks.

Hi,

As mention , you can get declaration from college or University. The MEA stamping is sufficient to apply, besides the declaration from College or University. Also cross check your points before applying.

I am applying for the same from university . What should I be including in this letter >

hello friend,
   my name is tulsi bhusal from nepal and compieted my MBA from london in 2011 and wishing to apply for greencard schemr to denmark and all the documents are declerated from institution board and ready to apply. i  also have downloaded GR1 application form online but i am confused in little think in application form, kindly request to best suggest like what information should i give in the option of TASKS and JOB DESCRIPTION on application form.
many thanks.