Denmark green-card Visa Scheme

Hi,

I am looking for Denmark green-card Visa Scheme, Can any one please let me know what documents we need for the processing the  green-card Visa Scheme. I am holding Master Degree with experience of 5+ years in SAP Technology, I am an INDIAN with Age of 32 years old, Please let me know any thing required from my side, Please please give me the detail process steps. Please any one can help me in this it could be a great help for me.

Thanks,
Mazhari.

Hello Mazhari,

I have introduced your message on the Denmark forum for more visibility. (Besides you were completely off-topic on the previous thread)

For Denmark Green Card, I will suggest you to read this article from our guide section:
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/d … nmark.html

Hope it helps.

(Also, can you also avoid copy-paste the same message on different discussions)

Regards

-You need your 18 years of education.
-Proof of english language speaking ability in form of IELTS or letetr frm the university that mode of instruction was english
-attested copies of your documents. all degrees.
- Bank statement showing you can support urself during your stay in Denmark i.e DKK 6000 per month for a period of 1 year.

Hi and welcome to the forum asad675!

Thanks for your contribution.

Armand

Very simple Mazari!!!!!!!!!!! go to website under green card scheme download form and do yourself about required documents.I did myself.I am basically from kathmandu and applied recently from denish embassy kathmandu and waiting for response from DIS.You feel very comfortable in my writing I am older than you.My DOB is 24th august,1958.I am a lecturer here my homeland University with Masters with teaching experience 22 years.

Keep in touch

Besto

Check out http://immigration.shiningtalent.com/?cat=8 for informaiton on GreenCard

Dear All

i applied for Green Card scheme on Dec 19 / 2011,. in this case
is there anyone to tell me how long does it take to know whether i will be rejected or accepted? the same date of interview i asked this question from interviewee , she told me that she does not know exactly either its one year or more.  and i have heard  that so many people from my country have been rejected after some years.

Hi,
I am Pijush Sarkar from bangladesh, I am currently working as a Software Project Manager in a reputed software company in bangladesh. I have completed my 3 years Bachelor Degree (Computer Sc.) from University of Pune, India. I also completed MBA (Dual Major MIS and Finance) from International Islamic University, Bangladesh. I have 10+ working experience in software development and project management. My age is 34. I don't have any IELTS. Do I qualified for the green card scheme of denmark. Please reply as soon as possible.

Email:[email protected]

Looking forward for you quick response.

Thanks in advance

Hi Pijush ...you may find the necessary requirements in this site.... Incidently I am a Bengali too but from Kolkata..Good Luck :-)

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … scheme.htm

hi Pijush,
yes you are eligible, however you have to take IELTS exam with Score 6.5 and higher.

Dear Pijush....Having 03 years Bachelor from India is Danish equivalent as 02 years Bachelor degree and MBA from Bangladesh is always equivalent as Danish Bachelor Degree (http://en.iu.dk/recognition/our-assessm … -countries)..So many examples of Bangladeshi MBA cases eventually had 30 in EDUCATION..So u have 30 in EDUCATION and having 30 in EDUCATION is conspicuously impossible to have GC...However,I also applied from Bangladesh on Dec, 2010 yet so far no decision from DIS like others.

I submit GC application on Dec, 2010 in local SWEDEM EMbassy, Bangladesh.My educational assessment started on october, 2011. Since then no reply from DIS. Any one of Sub continent guys in this forum having the same timeline of mine please do share views.
Shofiul

Dear Shofuil72,

Learning from what you have written here carries sense and helpful for a fresh applicant like me. I am thinking to apply for Danish immigration under GC program. I am 43 having a family [ my wife , 14 yr old boy & 9 yr old girl]. My work experience is about 19 yrs. Secured 6.5 in IELTS, having Masters in Management in YR1993 and can be fit into Positive list. Also can show the required fund in my bank statement which is essential to run a family like mine for 1 year. Do you think I can be eligible for GC program ??? The counselor in Bangladesh says it takes 6-12 months to formalize all. Please share your valuable suggestions

Thanks.

Dear all,

Can anyone suggest me , to justify my academic certificates , is it necessary to take letters from my University/college to authenticate  each certificate ???? This is horrible cause all my degrees happened in early 1990s and not possible to go and pursue them. You all know typical bureaucracy of Bangladesh . Pls suggest me what to do before I make mind for GC program .

Thanks in advance

Dear Hermitage,
First of all vist the link (en.iu.dk/recognition/our-assessm … -countries in which u will find having Bachelor+Master from Bangladesh before 2003 award point 30.Moreover,u award point at AGE upto age 40 yet ur age now is 43.THUS, u don't award PASSMARK 100.As of late the timeline for subcontinent applicants take 12-24 months not 6-12 months.

Anyone of sub continent applicants applied in between (Oct-Dec) 2010 yet have yet to have any decision from DIS please share updates...however, I applied on Dec, 2010 from SWEDEN Embassy, Bangladesh and educational assessment started on oct, 2011 but so far no updates

shofiul72 wrote:

Dear Hermitage,
First of all vist the link (en.iu.dk/recognition/our-assessm … -countries in which u will find having Bachelor+Master from Bangladesh before 2003 award point 30.Moreover,u award point at AGE upto age 40 yet ur age now is 43.THUS, u don't award PASSMARK 100.As of late the timeline for subcontinent applicants take 12-24 months not 6-12 months.

Dear Shofiul72,

Thanks for your quick reply. Again I went to the suggested link. let me compile the info that I gathered. Master Degree 2 yrs after 2-year bachelor Pass degree ( before 2003) equivalent to Danish 2- years Bachelor Degree. And Bachelor's Degree followed by  1-year Master's Degree education = 50 points.  If it is right then my speculated total point would be :
Education : 50
Language  : 20 ( as I got 6.5 in IELTs , as per nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/language-tests,htm)
Positive list : 10 points
Work experience : 15 >>>>> Total : 95

But if you check another link like [ http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … ience.htm]
you can find that there  might be way to secure 40-60 points in work experience. please check. If I am wrong, let me know pls

However, let us keep sharing our views and findings and as you are senior than me in this particular case, I need more and more your valuable suggestions.

Regards
Hermitage

hermitage wrote:

Dear all,

Can anyone suggest me , to justify my academic certificates , is it necessary to take letters from my University/college to authenticate  each certificate ???? This is horrible cause all my degrees happened in early 1990s and not possible to go and pursue them. You all know typical bureaucracy of Bangladesh . Pls suggest me what to do before I make mind for GC program .

Thanks in advance

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A REPLY ON MY ABOVE STATED QUERY ?????

Dear Hermitage,
If I am not mistaken u did 02 year Degree (Pass)+ 02 year Masters. Now look through the link once again:http://en.iu.dk/recognition/our-assessments/assessments-for-qualifications-from-specific-countries

In which The Danish Agency for International Education who engrossed to assess education matter stated conspicuously like:
[02 years Degree (Pass, before 2003)+ 02 years Master (before 2003)] is Danish Equivalent of a 02 years Bachelor Degree that award point 30.
And now see the another official link:http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/greencard-scheme.htm in which stated in order to receive points for educational level, you must, as a minimum, have the equivalent of a Danish Bachelor's degree. You will only be given points for one educational level. Points are given as follows:

•Bachelor's degree/Graduated from medium-length education: 30 points

and I find that Danish medium length education comprises 3 to 4.5 years not 02 years.

Now visit another link http://ciriusonline.ciriusintra.dk/vdb/cvuu/Search.asp    After click that link select  Bangladesh from the list and press Søg... Translate the next page into English by  doing  copy the page or URL n translate it in English. here's the link to the translator:

http://translate.google.com/
in which The Assessing Agency assessed some Bangladeshi education cases that match to ur case:
Rating 22
Education
Education Title: Bachelor of Commerce
Educational institution / authority: National University
Uddannelsesinst. - Former name:
City: Barisal
Year of completion: 1998
Duration (in years): 2
Type: Full Time

Rated as equivalent to: a Danish high school graduation. This means that education has a level required for admission to higher education in Denmark.

Comment:
Admission base was 12 years of schooling.

Assessment year:

Rating 31
Education 1
Education Title: Bachelor of Arts
City: Gazipur
Year of completion: 1997

Education 2
Education Title: Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
City: Gazipur
Year of completion: 2002

Rated as equivalent to: 2 years of university study at undergraduate level within the humanities.

Comment:
Admission basis was a 2-year Bachelor of Arts (Pass).

Assessment year:

Dear Hermitage....please visit the official site as to award points in work (http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_t … scheme.htm)...last updated April 18,2012 in which stated clearly :You can be given a maximum of 15 points for your work experience.

hermitage wrote:
hermitage wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks in advance

Dear Hermitage,
Regarding wanting document at GR1 form under section 4: Information about higher education is somehow unrealistic to applicants. In most countries information's stated in the “Transcript” that university provides. May be some countries don't provide transcript ensuing wants such type of information's as GC scheme is applicable globally. 

My understanding and what I did personally during application:

I did my Bachelor from Khulna University of Engineering & Technology and usually don't deliver such type of declaration besides transcript and certificate. Thus, I manage head of the department and finally had having official seal and sign.

But I completed 02 years Master of Civil Engineering from AIT, Thailand and despite I tried to manage but fail. The exam officer replied whatever I need information's are clearly mentioned in the transcript and certificate. That's why I didn't provide declaration from my Master's institute.

So, I do believe should you collect that “Declaration” besides transcript and certificate then ok, yet if not I think it may not create any problem. Because  my educational assessment  started on 23 October, 2011 but   was not asked to render the remaining declaration.

Hi shofiul72 and hermitage, you could maybe start new threads in Denmark forum for better visibility.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

shofiul72 wrote:

Dear Hermitage,
If I am not mistaken u did 02 year Degree (Pass)+ 02 year Masters. Now look through the link once again:http://en.iu.dk/recognition/our-assessments/assessments-for-qualifications-from-specific-countries

In which The Danish Agency for International Education who engrossed to assess education matter stated conspicuously like:
[02 years Degree (Pass, before 2003)+ 02 years Master (before 2003)] is Danish Equivalent of a 02 years Bachelor Degree that award point 30.
And now see the another official link:http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/greencard-scheme.htm in which stated in order to receive points for educational level, you must, as a minimum, have the equivalent of a Danish Bachelor's degree. You will only be given points for one educational level. Points are given as follows:

•Bachelor's degree/Graduated from medium-length education: 30 points

and I find that Danish medium length education comprises 3 to 4.5 years not 02 years.

Hi Shofiul72,

Thanks for your detail info. Well noted all the points and finally got that I am no way eligible for Danish immigration as I cannot meet 100 pts mark.

shofiul72 wrote:
hermitage wrote:
hermitage wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks in advance

Dear Hermitage,
Regarding wanting document at GR1 form under section 4: Information about higher education is somehow unrealistic to applicants. In most countries information's stated in the “Transcript” that university provides. May be some countries don't provide transcript ensuing wants such type of information's as GC scheme is applicable globally. 

My understanding and what I did personally during application:

I did my Bachelor from Khulna University of Engineering & Technology and usually don't deliver such type of declaration besides transcript and certificate. Thus, I manage head of the department and finally had having official seal and sign.

But I completed 02 years Master of Civil Engineering from AIT, Thailand and despite I tried to manage but fail. The exam officer replied whatever I need information's are clearly mentioned in the transcript and certificate. That's why I didn't provide declaration from my Master's institute.

So, I do believe should you collect that “Declaration” besides transcript and certificate then ok, yet if not I think it may not create any problem. Because  my educational assessment  started on 23 October, 2011 but   was not asked to render the remaining declaration.

Thanks Shoful72....you are a great help.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi shofiul72 and hermitage, you could maybe start new threads in Denmark forum for better visibility.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hey Harmonie.

Delighted to have your suggestion. Next time we will do definitely

Hello , friends ....how r u to all . I am Mohammad Sultan Mahmud from Bangladesh. Any one here who gets Green Card from Bangladesh. I am looking for those for getting proper guide line.........Be happy friendes

smuzzalbd wrote:

Hello , friends ....how r u to all . I am Mohammad Sultan Mahmud from Bangladesh. Any one here who gets Green Card from Bangladesh. I am looking for those for getting proper guide line.........Be happy friendes

Hi smuzzalbd,

Nice knowing you... are you below 40 yrs, holding Master degree , having considerable IELTS score and sufficient fund to support yourself for 1 year in Denmark and can match your  1-2 yrs job experience with any of  the " Positive List" , then you may apply for Danish GC program. Its all about like securing 100 pts. Try this link http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us

Reagrds
Hermitage

welcome to this forum Mahmud Bhai...how r u?

Dear Mr. shofiul72!

Thanks for helping others in order to calculate points for Denmark Immigration.

would please let me know if i score 100 points? My Detail is as below-
Education: MBA, 2 Years, from Dhaka University
            BSc(Hon's) in Computer Science, 4 Years, National University
Work Experience: 10 Years in IT industries. Software Developer/ERP Consultant.

No IELTS.

Hi all if I apply visa for Denmark as a gr1 work process in next month

How long it will take to get the visa  ??

Please help me regarding this aspect

Hi There,
Is there any one one who can help me out regarding Denmark Green Card scheme,
As i have done PGD, then MBA from uk and before that M Sc in business management from pakistan,
Do i need IELTS teest to get English language points.
Regard

Hi all
It is always suggested to have a look at www.nyidanmark.dk.

Hi!!
I am working as a Software Testing engineer with more than 2 years of experience.

I have some queries for Denmark Green Card application:
1. Since Software Tester is not in the positive list, can I apply with any other occupation like IT engineer etc.?
2. Is MCA (Masters of computer applications) degree from India equivalent to Masters degree of Danish education system?
3. If all educational documents are apostiled from ministry of external affairs, then is it necessary to get the declaration 3. letter from the institution regarding the authenticity of educational documents?
4. Is it necessary to get an experience letter from current employer? will appointment letter or salary slips work instead of exp letter?
5. Attestation from ministry of external affairs is required on all marksheets as well or just the final degree?

Can someone please reply?
thanks in advance.

Hi there,
I would like to ask you regarding English requirement for Denmark green card scheme,
as i have done one year MBA and one year PGD from UK
do I still need an IELTS Test?
if not then how many points I will be getting as I did IELTS before going Uk? which was 6.5bands in 2008 but know that is expired
Can anybody guide me
Regards deo

hi
i would like to ask about the positive list given on the website of denmark related to green card scheme.
if a person has university teaching experience and in the list it is elementary teachers required, can that person applied for green card scheme based on her university teaching experience ? the
experience will be counted interm of point or not?
ot it is must that one should fall in that positive list interms of her experience.

Hello

I would appreciate it if anyone would help me in calculating my points for Denmark Green Card

Education
BSc Zoology (Hons)
MSc Zoology (Hons) from Chandigarh, India
Currently pursuing PhD from medical institute in India

IELTS Band Score overall : 7
    Listening 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 7 and Speaking 5.5
Experience
    I have 4.5 years of paid research experience.

Regards

Bhupesh

I have 1 year Master degree (M.Pharm) and 4 years Bachelor degree (B.Pharm).How much point i will obtain in education section for Denmark Immigration.

Good morning, Muminul007.

What institutions did you get your degrees from?

This is Muminul Bari from Bangladesh.I wan to apply for Denmark Green Card Scheme Visa.I need your kind assistance for that.Could you pleasegive me your email address or Facebook ID?

Muminul Bari