Denmark GreenCard

Hi Everyone,
                              I'm planning to apply for Denmark Greencard. I have lots of doubts regarding documentation. Firstly i read about education authentication, please help me as how to do the authentication. I'm working as an Assistant professor/Lecturer has this been included in the positive list. Next is regarding funding, does this funding shud be in my name or can it be my fathers and what is the time period of proof of funds. Also my friend as pursued PG Diploma from UK for this how many points he would be getting. Please help me out with your valuable and precious inputs and suggestions. Waiting for Reply........

hi dear you are not eligible for green card

muhammad badar zaman wrote:

hi dear you are not eligible for green card

To assist the OP, could you please tell us the reasons why he is not eligible for a green card.

Hi Chandu,

First let us know what are your qualifications,  your qualification must be at least Degree with Masters where your field of study need to be in positive list, education authentication is not our job it will be done by danish higher authorities so dont worry.

Funding need to me on your personal name/account it's mandatory.

please provide me details by PM me or share over here. i can do my best to help you.

About your friend PG diploma courses is not valid for Green Card

by the way i am from hyd as well so be in touch.

Hi Vamsi,
              A million thanks to ur reply. I have done my P.G (Master of Engineering-Thermal) in 2011.And my graduation is Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering 2009. My IELTS score is 6.5. Can u help me step by step procedure in applying visa. My date of birth is 1988.Post qualification experience is 2+ years. I would like to contact you if you don't mind.

Hi

I am sorry i was out of station i will reply u on Friday.

Cheers

Hi Vamsi,
                  No problem, thank u.

Hi Chandu,

As per your qualifications you will get  105

Education : 50 points ( Bachlores + Masters )

Language : 20 points ( If you completed your Education in English + Experience will be counted) for this you need to get a letter from your university/ employer that you education / experience is in English,  IELTS is not mandatory but also Consider by them.

Experience : 10 points ( 2 years experience if in same field) need to be genuine enquiry will be done while in process   

Positive List : Mechanical Engineer - 10 points  ( Professional bachelor degree)

you experience valid only after your masters completion.

please let me know if u have issues

Hi Vamsi,
                   Got it. To get a letter from university is there any format or it can be of the university format.

Hi,

There is no particular format for that letter but it has to mention that u r education(Bachlores & Masters ) was completed in English.

By the way have u completed any of u r education in Europen Country's ? If so u will get another 5 points for 1-2 years 10 points for 3-5 years.

No my full education is in india.

by the way....where r u from hyderabad