Application filed for Denmark GC at Chennai or Bangalore VFS

Hi there,

Who all filed their applications at chennai or bangalore VFS, please mention the place, date and  current status of their application.

Cheers,
Krish

krish001 wrote:

Hi there,

Who all filed their applications at chennai or bangalore VFS, please mention the place, date and  current status of their application.

Cheers,
Krish

Hello Krish001,
What you have to do with details?

Hi Sreenath,

I find people applying at chennai VFS is having their visa processed in quick time than any other VFS centre across India.

Just want to check the numbers, might be useful to everyone over here.

Thanks,
Krish

krish001 wrote:

Hi Sreenath,

I find people applying at chennai VFS is having their visa processed in quick time than any other VFS centre across India.

Just want to check the numbers, might be useful to everyone over here.

Thanks,
Krish

I am also applied at chennai VFS on Nov 2013, But not yet approved.

It is surprising, but hopefully you will get your visa soon. As per the information I know, people who applied from chennai VFS got their visa in between 4 to 5 months. But, yours seems to be exceptional.

Anyways, I wish you good luck Sreenath!

Thank You Krish, All of my Friends are applied in  Nov and December 2013. They also not yet Approved.
Anyway all the Best for for Everyone, Who are applied for Denmark GC.
The Denmark Embassy are Speed up the Process for Last year applicants. I Make a call to them Last week.
They told to me all the applicants of 2013 will be get the Decision Before end of Sep 2014.

That is good news Sreenath. Hopefully all the pending applications from 2013 will be processed very soon. But what about the applications filed in 2014? Does this mean, there shall be a delay on 2014 applications?

Already max applications in 2014 is Processed in 3 Months of spam, Now they were Concentrate on pending applications of 2013. There could be delay for Education In INDIA Applicants.

Well! It's good to hear that most of 2014 applications are processed in real quick time. And having foreign education is an advantage in getting the application processed quickly. Good News!!