Let's preparing for a meeting in this month i hope all responding

Dear all,

We want have a meeting i hope all members are responding!,so let us chose the place,time,date,etc...
I prefer to have this meeting in the weekend so it will be more chance for people to come,now we need all people chose some places which go to have this meeting,everybody try to say some place and we share the place to each other if all agree will chose it as meeting place and will do the same for the time,Date...it will be in July and will try to have monthly meeting as she said hannahane.

So let us start who is the first???

Best wishes to all

Regards
Ammar

Hello Ammar

I'll mvg 2 Muscat shortly & this will be good forum to know each one....good itiative

Great, now it's done, I already met some members of the forum in Cargeen for exemple, it's a good place, when hot, even inside it's nice to stay around a drink.

Good luck

Hi all,
thanks hannahane,

Cargeen yes it one of best place, i chose Costa coffee opposite  al-qurm beach.

now we have tow place :
1- Cargeen
2- costa coffee al- qurm

At least we need five places to have vote from all members...

Best wishes
Ammar

hello guys...
now we are three or four i guess... :)
we need more so we can see if we could do something different than seting in a coffee shop...

cheers,

Hi,

bestcoach as you said we can do more than stay in the coffee shop we can play some sports or have a big dinner with all types of food :D , but we need more people...hurry hurry :D

Best Wishes to all
Ammar

iam out...sorry

is this plan still on?