HELP

h

Hi bp86,

We are here to help you so if you want to be as a friend all people ready, i wish you all the best...

Regards
Ammar

Hi bp86,

Welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site. You should have a look at those threads on the Muscat forum:

https://www.expat.com/forum/577-18-netw … uscat.html

All the best,
Christine

bp86
cool...just block all the people here so u will have many friends....haha...:)
i guess u did block me...:)
anyway be specific so i can help u....there are many places to go but the weather now is bad :(...

cheers,

bestcoach you breakdown everything block people! haha
Have a nice time to all people in Oman ;):)

Best Regards
Ammar

:)
cool amoor...let us give all our support to bp86...she is a special person....:)

so please give your advice! so we can hear as well from you...

thank you...:)
have a nice time too...

cheers,

Hey bestcach,

My advice is don't go outside in the morning time, the best time is night only in this time as you said it is too Hot, drink more wate and in this time you can find most of people stay in big markets which is cool than outside, if you want to get more friends don't block any person:):)

Now you have to give us your advices and i know you have more than me becuase you are a the best coach here :):)

Best Regards
Ammar

All the best for you, through this forum, I am sure, you will get good people but be cautious always while you are giving your personal contacts
Good luck

thank u Amoor...
i just wondered that there are more than 300 person here in this website and they cannot meet or at least communicate...
whats wrong? my idea is not about finding new people and then hope to go out together,,,this is not going to work...
we have website here and we can arrange for activities outdoor and i guess everybody will be happy and everybody is going to have time to make friends while enjoying any activities...

so either the mistake is in this website or in the people around...sorry to say that...just we need to communicate better and think in different way...
its not about giving contact anooj..the issue as i have mentioned...

cheers,

bestcoach wrote:

thank u Amoor...
i just wondered that there are more than 300 person here in this website and they cannot meet or at least communicate...
whats wrong? my idea is not about finding new people and then hope to go out together,,,this is not going to work...
we have website here and we can arrange for activities outdoor and i guess everybody will be happy and everybody is going to have time to make friends while enjoying any activities...

so either the mistake is in this website or in the people around...sorry to say that...just we need to communicate better and think in different way...
its not about giving contact anooj..the issue as i have mentioned...

cheers,

I agree for what you say but why not try to arrange for activities outdoor or we can meet and have a nice time with all who is in this website and we can do some improvement,

I prefer you to open new topic which can do some activities outdoor and i hope all people responding...

Best Regards
Ammar

Bestcoach is right, let us try to organize something, why not meeting all the group members around a drink or a dinner ?

Hi all,

I agree too with hannahane and i hope all members are responding!,so let us chose the place,time,date,etc... I prefer to have this meeting in the weekend so it will be more chance for people to come,now we need all people chose some places which go to have this meeting,everybody try to say some place and we share the place to each other if all agree will chose it as meeting place and will do the same for the time,Date...

Best wishes to all

Regards
Ammar

Hello,
That's right, let's try to have a maximum number, we can do this once a month, or to welcome new people joining the group and joining oman, create a topic and study the proposals by voting.

Good luck for your efforts amoor

thanks Dear Anooj,

Regards