Get-Together Party: Thursday 5 May

Hi Guys,

Now that the weather is becoming nicer, I think it's about time to organize another Get-Together party...

One more time, the aim of this party is to meet new people, making new friends, sharing experience...  and have FUN:D

Like the 2 previous ones, Fred will prepare some free nibbles for us... I can't stop him anymore:)

So let's meet Thursday 5 May from 20:00 at:

Mono Music café
Erol Dernek sokak 15/A Beyoğlu
http://www.gaeabaykus.com/images/Kroki%202.jpg

Like last time let me know through this forum and/or by private message if you want to join.

Hopefully see you overthere

Best,

David

hi dave! Party is a nice idea but you have choosen a bad time. Coz there is a big and common festival at may in istanbul.
good luck!

Hey Dave,

In the previous 2 parties, my friends and I had a really good time and we met some very nice people.

you can count on us again

See u Thursday

B

Topic sticked ;)

*Hi didarr,
Thanks for your message. I know there are about 5-6 festivals in May, but it should be Ok... Anyway, if we are 20, 30 or 100, the aim it's to meet and having a good time.

*Great bleue, see you again next Thursday...

*Thanks yud

hope to see u there ;)

Sure, will be nice if you come...

i will miss this party dave...bcoz iam in india next time join u all...sure :)

OK Shak. Have a nice time overthere and see you next time!

ok, I hope I ll be in
regards..

Why not !

See you there ;)

Very nice idea!!!
see you there

i'll do my best to be there, work permitting. I was sorry to miss the last two get-togethers! Thanks again for organising these!

Patrick

Sorry cant make this one as I dont arrive back in Istanbul till the 7th but ill def be at the next one! Hope you all have a great night :)

I will be on a bussiness trip that probably I won't be able to make it, lets say next time...
I wish you all a night with full of fun....

I just discovered the message tonight. I think it's OK for me.
(Je te confirme ça d'ici là)

ah darn!
i am in bursa, visiting my family =(
bad timing =(
thanks for the invitation though. drink one for me =)

Ok Perinka, will do it! And probably, I'll do it also for littlevic and sercan:)
Hope to see you guys at the next one...

Dude, that is really great event, I am so sorry because of missing this opportunity. I wish you to have great time and hope to catch the next event.

thanks for your organisation
Enjoy

Can't make it tonite as hubby is working late - again! I hope we can meet the group another time. Cheers!

DArn it, missed it again... how about a day at a park or something like that since the weather is getting much nicer? picnic like ?

i just find here and i mised party ;(

waitin for the next one! thanx for the invitation btw!

Hey guys,
For the next party, probably next month, I am thinking about a boat trip...
I'll try to let you know with more notice this time;)

awesome!!!

Awesome!! I just hope I won't be back in USA :/ fingers crossed !