I need a friend who natively speak in english!

hi guys,

I live in Istanbul and i m looking for somebody that i can speak in english. But he/she must live in Istanbul, so we can meet. Because i cant speak fluently so practice will be help. i m waiting your feedbacks. thank you.

Hello

hello I am Moroccan I live in istanbul I also need my friends to partice englısh
well come to ıstanbul

Hello,

I'm turkish nationality and Translator &Guide. I have lived many years abroad, so, we can meet and practise. My name is furkan.

I'm a crazy hitch-hiker ( otostopcu) as well. I'm sure you will be curious about it :)

leave me a message inbox or otherwise my facebook:

facebook.com/furkan.arisoy1

See ya,

Hi chamchouma i am moroccan too nice 2 meet u :-)

HI, my Name is Ali Attari, I am originally from Iran , however I live in UK, I am a civil Engineer. I am married and have two daughters. I wonder if you could give me some facts regarding the legal settlement of Iranians in Turkey.

Hi nice to meet you

Hello I m living in İstanbul and also want to speak English. İf you want we can establish a friend group and we can speak and spent time...

The girl said natives, guys do u understand english ?

thank you:))))

Rafid80 wrote:

The girl said natives, guys do u understand english ?

LOL! good point but maybe that's why they need the practice..

hi i can help you my name is fasahat i am also new in istanbul and i am fluent in english i think this an good idea i dont have friends i live in istanbul

Fasahat

Hi
though i am not native englishman but i could speak english fairly well
I hope we can improve on language skills on mutual basis

hi , i speak English very will , and like to live and invest in turkey also , if u like to be friend , u can contact me via my e-mail tayseernofal @ yahoo.com
thanks

also i want some one to learn me Turkish , i will learn him English and Arabic
also

@ Tafish: It would be best if you could post an advert in the section language exchange in Istanbul :)

Hello

I am not a native English speaker,but I've lived in Scotland and studied there,have a degree in English ...If u need any help feel free to contact me :)

Good luck ..

Hi Agna! (kaip tu) I'm glad to add you as friend. I'm furkan , living in istanbul. I studied English in Paington/U.K and volunteered in Romania and istanbul from 2010 till 2012. Furthermore, I managed NGO organization in Kenya regarding to children in need for 3 months. Now, I'm chilling out. going to cinema, taking photo, courses, learning how to play guitar etc..

I'm down to earth and easy-going, talkative and witty. I speak English, Romanian, Czech and turkish and just a little bit Spanish. We may help each other :-)
Talk you sooooon
Merry X-mas! :)

Furkan

Hello /Merhaba

Thank u for a greetings ...
I am very interested in languages ,trying to learn Turkish and French same time ..
But still I am a beginner ...If u know some good websites where I could improve your native language ,would be good help :)

Tesekkurler Agne

I tried to inbox you to give info but it says inbox is full..hmmm dear Agne. You may discharge it lol then we will talk further.

Rica  ederim :)

Furkan

hi agna,

if you have skype account pls add me. deryadeniz2005.

Ok I will :)

Ta ta ...

Hi Chaplin ;)

1st she said who lives in Istanbul .
2st am glad to help you learning english ,I can also translate turkish for you

And you did the best way to improve your english ,too have friend around. even thought you learn gramar or you spend time taking course

Hi everyone I looking friends who speak English

hello, i will like to be your friend. i speaks english well and will be on my way to turkey next week. i will like to meet you.

I live in Istanbul and i m looking for somebody that i can speak in english. i m waiting your feedbacks.
Thanks  :)

hello...i am presently in istanbul and will gladly help you

My problem is the opposite, I need to.learn Turkish

Hiiiiiiiiii. ......would be great if we can meet and talk together as I am in Istanbul now. ....send me here or add me on Skype: gettamaher

Hi how are you today. Are you fine? I want to be your friend. Is it possible?

Hi,you can speak with me friend my self junaid khan age24 and your self.

Hello everyone!  :)

I'm a native English speaker (from Canada) and would love to make some new friends here in Istanbul. Of course we will be speaking in English :)

For anyone in this thread looking to make an English speaking friend, just give me a message!

banuerdem wrote:

I live in Istanbul and i m looking for somebody that i can speak in english. i m waiting your feedbacks.
Thanks  :)

Hey Banuerdem. I'm a native English speaker and would love to meet fellow expats or 'international locals' for some conversation.  Message me if tomorrow suits you.

Dino

Hi agnes,hw r u duin,i want to be yo friend if you dont mind.i live in australia but now in ma home country uganda,you can reach me on +256776090867

my problem is opposite..i want to speak and learn turkish,,i need a friend who natively speak in turkish but they can speak english too.

You can find me on skyp: engdaoda

(Moderated: Please post in the section language teacher jobs in Istanbul)

I speak fluent English as I am from the United States but I do not live in Istanbul

Natively speaks English means you are from America ... lol to funny

maybe from england .. not america :)