Looking for friends

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Istanbul and I'm looking for (girl) friends to hang out...
Anyone in the same situation ?

Welcome to Expat.com Annabellebruce :)

maybe a longer presentation would help ? Any passion or hobby maybe ?

Agreed with Julien :) more details? asian or european side? where from? etc... welcome!

hi

Hi Anna!

hi welcom

wellcome to

Hi I recently moved to Istanbul as well and am looking to meet some female friends since I am married and I don't think my husband would like me meeting men friends lol
we live on the europe side in Buyukcekmece.
how are you liking it here??

hi evrybody

Hi Anna! U live far from city:) but im sure ul find a lot friends nearby :) Goodluck!

hi everybody from İstanbul

Hey Anna, which area are u in and what are u doing over Herr?? Teaching?? Welcome :)

hi everyone...

ı just registered here. I lived in New York about 4 years and finally came back home. I'm living in İstanbul now. İf you need help for something (information, talking, learning Turkish etc)I'm here.

[Hello;

Welcome from France :)

Dont worry;you 'll like Istanbul and will meet kind people in a short while.

Have a nice day! bye

Hey Everybody! Same situation as Anna! Anyone ready to hang out let me know :) Anna let me know when you are here

Hi i am here to hang out too. I am Turkish but i used to live in London so my English is fluent. Good Luck

hi My email is [email protected]

Pls add me on the facebook we can be in touch. I am Turkish but i used to live in London. x

hey,
im mira from tunisia, and im new in istanbul :) are you still looking for freinds?

Miss Anna,

it will be my pleasure to contact as i just moved to Turkey, and am looking for a new friends here.

[email protected]

It's better search in the network option in this website.May be it will helpful to you.

hi...hoe is there

hi. i am katrin. where do you live?

Hello
Am new here and planning of travelling to Turkey, so need friend who give more travel infor on studying in Turkey

Yaaazzzz!!!

am syrian guy .. i have moved istanbul recently .. i dont know any body here and i want any one to help me .. am not fluent in english (( simplified language ))
i want any help

hi mira
am muhannad fro syria .. me if u want
i will be glad to befriended

hi annebelle!
I've been here for a few years so please feel free to contact me if you need anything (or a just a friend)! haha
Jade :)

Hi Nikita,

Are you in istanbul or cape town?

jade :)

hey I am abeer from Cairo :)
I am studying architecture in istanbul and wanna make friends here :)

hello every body :)

hi all, im seun im new in istanbul and would like new friends male n female...here get in contact with me [email protected] im need of friends..

Why always girl friends, do men bite?

What's wrong re you looking for male friends? There's nothing wrong with letn everyone know u want..

Yeah i dont care about genders at all, being good human is enough for me to be friends.

Hello by the way, how are you? Are you in istanbul?

Kinda jealous! :)) women are more active and sociable!

Am here too ..am living here soo i know alot of places and short ways :)

Thanks

[Moderated: off topic]

Hey khouloud how are you?