Life is boring without friends

hi everyone,life is boring here without friends.i would like to meet with new friends in istanbul.we can hang out,i would like to meet with people who can speak arabic.english.italian.

hello inciperla, I m a student in istanbul.. I can speak english and french .I 'd like so much to learn arabic. if u want we can meet and hang out. do not hesitate to contact me.

hi inciperla.. how are u. i agree with u that life is hard here withous friends. Would u like to be friend with me? i am working in taksim. Do u know taksim? if u are free we can meet and drink coffee when we are talking..

hey im working in istanbul has a nanny and would like to meet some people. im from ireland and speak english and am studying turkish

Me too I would like to meet some people, I just moved here. I'm french but I speak spanish and english.

Hi eveyone  , dudye cause you dont have friend life feel like boring sendme

Everyone who want meet send me PM i will arange someting

hello everyone,
I have just arrived to Istanbul, I will live here :) I don't know nobody in Istanbul, I would like to meet some people. I'm polish, but I speak english and a little French.

Hi Kazya,
I'm in the same situation as you, so we could meet!
Where do you live in istanbul?
Send me a message if you're interested :) !

I am the same, just arrived 2 days ago and I start to feel bored, if anyone would like to catch up please email me at [email protected].

Cheers, Mark

hiiiiiiiii i am Anas from libya i just arrived 2 istanbul and it will b a pleasure 4 me 2 hangout with u ,sure i can speak both arabic and english

my email [email protected]

Hi all , I can speak English , Romanian and Turkish . Iwould like to meet people living in IStanbul. Waiting for your proposals

hey, i speak english, trying to learn tukish, im in istanbul and would like to go to go and have a conversation with someone in english haha =p

Hi everyone!
I have just arrived in Istanbul and it would be nice to meet.
I speak English and Russian.

Cheers!

Hey I'm also egyptian and married with turkish women I'm having same issue with being bored without frndz as u knw in egypt we used to hangout lots all the time well if u don't mind we can talk or chat or we can even met

Hi ..another egyptian here too and new to istanbul,i am in egypt for work now and coming back on the 18th this month would love to have friends as it can get boring.

why dont we all meet next weekend, lets say Saturday for lunch?

Regards
Rui

Wow, lot of egyptians here, I am Another Egyptian here too, living in asian side of Istanbul, if anybody alive raise a flag :))

hi my name is afaf i speak arabic frensh and english, it will be my pleasur to meet you and to become freınds

Hi im English but am moving to Istanbul in early January. I used to live in Izmir and then moved to Cairo, which I find very boring so moving from Egypt back to Turkey so would be great to meet some people when I arrive.

ok guys lets set a date so we can all met together ??

hi Inciperla i'm in the same situation I need to know new people and havr friends, I'm already in Istanbul from one month, I speak enhlish friench spanish and arabic.

see you soon

hey everyone  im  going to istanbul in few weeks and i will love to meet new friends up there and by the way im from libya and i speak arabic and english so if any of u interesting u can contact on my e-mail  [email protected]   peace out and have good day to u all

Hello
I give private lessons in mathematics in every level.
Physics, computers. I want improve my pronounciation with good friends.

hi iam living in istanbul and i want meet sam frends i can speak arabic french

Hey there,
mutlu yillar ! I understand you guys already met... But if you're planning something again, i'd be happy to join.
I'm in Istanbul for more than 1 year, but willing to get to know more people
Again, Happy New Year

emilie

Hey Guys, Let's arrange something it would be lot of fun...Those who are interested could send Private message!!!

hi iam living in istanbul and i want meet sam friends can speack arabic < english

my email : [email protected]

imane-zer wrote:

hi iam living in istanbul and i want meet sam frends i can speak arabic french

Hi

Hi I am also living in Istanbul on the european side and really need to meet some friends I have been here 7 months!! and am getting really bored... lol  Has anyone planned anything about meeting up??
I speak english and a little bit of turkish

Hey everyone, so as I can see everyone is excited for a meet-up!! let's plan something!!! who is willing to organize this??? Let's meet new people, have some fun and share our experiences!

Hi!
I'd like to meet up and have some friends who I'm sure would like to come too...can someone organise a get-together? I'm quite unorganised and don't have a phone so not the best person to do it!

hey i will join too if there any meet up just let me know ok .. peace

moi je viens d arriver à istanbul et moi ossi je veux connaitre beaucoup de gens qui habite ici

i just read i few comments about people and sound is no offence but a bit dodgy and pervet if anyone needs help and if i have time then i d like to help u cos i used to live in london and i know how hard to live in far from your hometown good luck everyone in istanbul that s my email [email protected]

Hey everyoe,

It is really nice to see that expats are planning to get together in Istanbul. As a Turkish expat living/working in Saudi Arabia, I do envy you guys for exploiting the life in Istanbul.

If I were there, would surely join you guys since I miss social gatherings crazily.

Hope everyone enjoys staying and living in Istanbul.

Regards,

Umut

i m new in istanbul just 2 days and still i have 12 days here in istanbul............. i m alone here and finding any good friend who can how me good places of istanbul and we will have cup of tea or coffee etc.....  waiting for the answer

Hi I'm in Istanbul for 2 more days, I agree it is boring without people, if anyone wants to meet, have tea etc.  Then just Skype me (I have wifi in hotel) username is [b] wirelessnige [\b] I can only speak English, I'm staying in the Sultanamet area

Hi! I'm working here in Istanbul and I would like to meet people for speaking English or learn Tukish.
love,
Adela

Hi, I'm a spanish girl, I go often to Istanbul to see my boyfriend but I spend a lot of time alone while he works, I'd also like to meet Female friends to go shopping, cinema, have a tea or walk around. I will probably move there in the near future.

Hope to hear from you soon, my next visit is from December 20012 21st to January 6th 2013

Are you there those dates?

Cheers!