Maldives move - family of 4 - is this offer good?

Hi.

I am interested in moving to the Maldives on a short term basis while the kids are young. The total salary package is in the $10-15k/month range. Would this provide a reasonable life for a family of 4?

Thanks

Anyone?

So...... no help then?

I am sure you will find information if you read through the posts on the Maldives forum.

Thanks Stumpy for taking the time to reply. I don't want to sound rude but it would be even more helpful if you had an opinion on my question.
Yes I have searched the forums and Google but all the situations don't quite apply to my own or the post is old/outraged. I think that's the point of a forum - to ask the community the current question. Otherwise it might just as well be a page saying "do a Google search". I accept I can give more personal details but wanted to start off with the KISS principle (keep it simple stupid).

I have two young children whom I would want to attend a decent international school, I'm from the UK and will be the sole earner if we moved. I'd want to be able to go home annually and save a bit plus take 1-2 reasonable holidays and have a comfortable existence whilst there. Will this salary allow this? Can anyone offer a perspective?