Cost of living in Maldives

Hi guys. I'm not sure where to start except basically, I plan to stay in Maldives for 3 - 4 months. I have left my managerial job and has since been working online, which proved to be better as I was earning much more than I had with my 8x5 office job. On a ballpark my income ranges from $1400 to $2000 monthly.

It allows me to move around without having to worry about finding work. My first stop was Cebu PH. Baby steps y'see. So I left everything behind and moved to Cebu. Ive been here for more than a month now and am staying until November then heading to Maldives. then another country after that for another 4 months.

I guess I'll need help for the ff:
1. I read that Maldives doesn't require Visa just yet. Is this still true?
2. How much is the cost of 1 bedroom Apartment? Not too high end but also one where a single woman like me can feel secure. I;ve read before that there is a minimum lease of 3 months.
3. I bring a pocket wifi with me anywhere which has been configured to an open line so prepaid sims anywhere can be accommodated. How much is the cost of that in Maldives? Do apartments normally come with Wifi available for tenants? This is the most important one really because as Ive mentioned my work is online :)
4. that's all I have for now, I'm of course looking forward to making new friends so message me anytime.

btw, a little PSA :) i have my blog for this ticketf0rone.tumblr.com [follow back is appreciated but not necessary :)]

thanks guys.

Hello impeccabledis0rder.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created on the Maldives forum from your post.

You can take a look to the other threads on the Maldives forum. It may help. :)

Hope other members will give you some responses.

Thank you,
Aurélie