Looking for expats living and working in Istanbul

Hi! I'm Didem, I am looking for expats currently living and working in Istanbul to participate to our survey to share their experience for living in Istanbul and of course we will reward you for taking part. If anyone meets to this criteria, please write to me.

Hi there I an Egyptian live and work in Istanbul

Hi, that's great then! You may participate to the survey. Is there any mail address or messenger you have so I can sent you the further details

Mohamed hassan 050 wrote:

Hi Mohamed, we'd love to know more about your experience as an expat in Istanbul - we will also reward you for taking part! We need around 20 people to download our app and complete a short survey about the cost of living in city and we're offering a payout of 10 TL. We would like to offer you, as and admin of the group, the chance to gain some extra money for getting people to take the survey. If interested, please download our app, create a profile and share your referral code in your group to earn 4TL for each referral achieved. If you're not interested in referring people, we'd still love to be able to post this in you group, not only because it's a chance to earn money, but because it's a chance for expats to share their opinions and experiences.

People who fit the criteria and would like to participate to the survey can download the streetbees app and there the survey you will see. Please ask me any questions you may have

I didn't recognize the issue right now but my email is [email protected]

Hi, I'm from Cameroon and have been living in istanbul for almost 5 years. I would like to take part in the survey.

Didemada wrote:
Mohamed hassan 050 wrote:

Hi Mohamed, we'd love to know more about your experience as an expat in Istanbul - we will also reward you for taking part! We need around 20 people to download our app and complete a short survey about the cost of living in city and we're offering a payout of 10 TL. We would like to offer you, as and admin of the group, the chance to gain some extra money for getting people to take the survey. If interested, please download our app, create a profile and share your referral code in your group to earn 4TL for each referral achieved. If you're not interested in referring people, we'd still love to be able to post this in you group, not only because it's a chance to earn money, but because it's a chance for expats to share their opinions and experiences.

Hi Didem, could you write me your email so we can write to each other..ı am interested about your idea, I am an expat in Turkey. thanks

Hi Didem, could you write me your email so we can write to each other..ı am interested about your idea, I am an expat in Turkey. thanks

Hi! First of all thank you very much for your interest for willing to take part in the expat survey! The requirements for this survey are:
1. You have to be an expat
2. Live in Istanbul right now
3. And working in Istanbul (not in at the beginning of the career though)
That is it actually!
So if you think you meet with the criteria, you are more welcome to take the survey! Here is the link of this survey https://tasks.streetbees.com/over_TR
P.s. make sure your location settings are on when you are registering to app and/or taking the survey.
And please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any issues... and please let me know once completing the survey so I may keep an attract :)

Hi,
Am shahho mustafa, from Iraq arrived to Turkey about 2 months ago, has some friends who have been here for long.

Hi Mustafa, thank you for your interest. Give me your number I give you a call for details.

Hi Didemada...
My Cell is: ***

Have a nice day

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I'm from Georgia Tbilisi,living here in istambul

Hello dear
I am looking job in Istanbul
Education : DAE diploma Associate Engineering (civil) and DIT information technology but I don't have Experience please help me for job

hi bro.
would u pls give me some information??
i am from iran and i want to move to istanbul. how much do i need for rent a shop in istanbul?? for statrt a new small super market for example.
thx for ur time

I would like to participate the survey. how could I take it?

Hi dear
How long you have been in Istanbul
BR

Hello  im interested ,  i have been in istanbul science 4 months