Arabic/English speaking female friends

Hello, I am 22 years old Turkish speaking English and Arabic. Wanna improve my practical Arabic and make some friends in this city. Just leave a message...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own services + sharing of personal contact infos not allowed on the forum

Hi Faida,

We encourage our users to avoid posting personal info online per forum's policy.

Also, you can post your services in the JOBS section.

Good luck! 

Z

Faida albayati wrote:

publicity

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that some off topic posts have been removed from here.

@Juuyon > Try to post an advert in the language exchange in Istanbul section as well. ;)

All the best,
Christine

salam

I'm :)

hello, i am algerian girl speaking arabic, french and englidh

???

Obada zar wrote:

I'm :)

ok
speak and i will chick your Arabic language
:/

She's looking for females  :whistle:

Hey P
Maybe Nightboy is a female 'chick'ing other females' English?   :/

Primadonna wrote:

She's looking for females  :whistle:

Speak, and though shalt be chicked!!

well, not helpful at all...

I can understand Juuyon
Though, from experience I can tell that the best way to learn a language is to go out and talk to people in your community. 
Just a tip
Z

Juuyon wrote:

well, not helpful at all...

Just passed by this post because  i'm fluent in those two languages , however i'm offering help anytime to Juuyon.
But Seriously, I don't wanna post this here right now. and the comments, the reactions, the censorship, the off topic on other people's comments(which is apparently deleted) is bringing me down.
I don't know if the moderators and the administrator are aware of whats going on here and maybe else where but I'm sorry to say that but I will seriously reconsider staying in expat-blog.

That's exactly why posts are deleted here coz when a female  specifically asks for another female, and I repeat that she is being 'specific' it doesn't make sense for guys to hand around and 'offer help'..

Why girls often insist on other females? Coz they feel bothered by such approaches, which apparently they receive by hundreds.

So if you feel that deleting your posts and censoring is 'bringing you down', you may want to start reading the posts carefully to which you respond, such as this one.

And ti clarify, posts are moderated/censored/deleted by admins snd moderators (as the name suggests)

Thank you for being a productive part of the blog

Z

AhmedSobeih wrote:

.....i'm offering help anytime to Juuyon.
But Seriously, I don't wanna post this here right now. and the comments, the reactions, the censorship, the off topic on other people's comments(which is apparently deleted) is bringing me down. ...
I don't know if the moderators and the administrator are aware of whats going on here and maybe else where but I'm sorry to say that but I will seriously reconsider staying in expat-blog.

-She's asking for females but however, No female offered anyhelp.

And,
- I see one guy commented saying " I'm " , so instead of her ignoring one comment , she has to ignore 2 comments including your reply "???"
-Another account offered help falling in english mistake so he deserved 2 comments from you , out of topic , making fun of his comment. so now we have 2 more off topic comments.
-I'm not sure if you are moderator or not but I can see expert badge , so you are giving youself the right of moderators as what's shown to me.
-If you are a moderator, I would like to tell you that the post is just becoming more junk with what's going on.. take a look upside and make sure yourself.
If moderators are doing this here in the "Forum" of "Expat"-blog , expats ,who seeks liberty and freedom. That only means this place is getting private and it's not a forum nor a place for free people to associate.

If somebody is agreeing with me just tell me here because if I'm the only one who is thinking like this then I don't belong here. :cheers:

AhmedSobeih wrote:

-She's asking for females but however, No female offered anyhelp.

And,
- I see one guy commented saying " I'm " , so instead of her ignoring one comment , she has to ignore 2 comments including your reply "???"
-Another account offered help falling in english mistake so he deserved 2 comments from you , out of topic , making fun of his comment. so now we have 2 more off topic comments.
-I'm not sure if you are moderator or not but I can see expert badge , so you are giving youself the right of moderators as what's shown to me.
-If you are a moderator, I would like to tell you that the post is just becoming more junk with what's going on.. take a look upside and make sure yourself.
If moderators are doing this here in the "Forum" of "Expat"-blog , expats ,who seeks liberty and freedom. That only means this place is getting private and it's not a forum nor a place for free people to associate.

If somebody is agreeing with me just tell me here because if I'm the only one who is thinking like this then I don't belong here. :cheers:

I would like to comment on your post although I am aware that I'm getting off topic:

The lady clearly asked for female friends and who's able to correct her Arabic. Why on earths name male members cant respect the wishes of females? What are they thinking?

Sometimes a thread get not the respond of what they expected, maybe due the lack of information, not interesting or no other members available who can meet the requirements. It is not a big deal.

In this particular thread there are some useless posts: "I'm" and "???" and is indeed not very helpful.

We are not giving our self the title of Expert but Julien, the founder of this website, does. Based on the quality of our posts, helping others and our loyalty toward this blog and its members. And no, we are not moderators but we are a part of the team and we are an extra pairs of eyes to keep this blog safe from annoying men who are trying to meet up with females,  guide new members through the forum and much more.
And as Z already mentioned, posts will be moderated. He does do a great job and I am proud that he is willing to take care of this specific part of the forum and that we are colleagues as Expert team.

I don't know what you mean about members who are looking for freedom and liberty but sometimes we do get a bit off topic to make jokes about some irrelevant posts. You can call it junk, I call it to make it less dull at some points.
And it is totally up to you if you want to stay here or not.
If you want to debate, I want to invite  you to create another thread where you can start. On the main forum of this website we have a special category: Expat café - open discussions. Or if it somehow related to Turkey, you can post it here.

AhmedSobeih wrote:

You have no idea how many perverts and general sex pests post on ladies only threads.
If you did, you'd know why so many posts are deleted, and why men posting on these threads tend to get a rough ride.

To Hades with freedom of speech; the ladies have the right to post without being bugged by sex pests.

So Ahmed..

Sorry about late response but I see Primadonna and Fred have done a great job at responding and explaining everything to you.

Just a small addition... since you are pretty fed uup at how things work here.. and also considering you are pretty good at analyzing stuff...

So if we analyse your posts on the blog since one year that you joined.. we see 9 posts only.. 4 are questions... and the rest responses.. almost all to girls...
Now no problem with that... I respond to girls All the time...

But with this number, I really don't see the point of whining... also the fact that there are almost a hundred posts of guys who are interested in learning the said languages... which somehow failed to grab your kind attention... And here we have a girl requesting company of another girl.. and you are ready to  patronize...

So frankly, I don't see the point of you raising finger at people who are out there genuinely investing time in  making the site better by actually helping people...

Does it clear the picture further, along with the above responses ?

Z

great job guys, I just don't want to repeat the same idea over and over because I already explained my point of view and I'm sure you are doing a great effort here and, I totally appreciate that (y). I don't have anything to say rather than this place doesn't fit me.
The last I wanna do before leaving is replying to Z analyzing my history on Expat-blog but before that I wanna mention that I didn't analyze your posts or judge you when I explained your comments. I just wanted to make my idea more clear. Secondly, I didn't mention anything about how important I'm in the forum and I didn't talk in personal way. I was talking generally about what I saw happenning to ppl who had commented before me. It doesn't have anything to do with my position in the website, In case of the number of posts and responses I made matters for rights I take or a discussion I go through.

On analyzing my history, I would like to tell you that you are going fully off topic and you are making it personal which I don't allow you to, regardless of your badge. And just to make things clear for anyone reads this. I have 9 posts , 4 are new threads(questions) ,1 reply on my thread , 1 question (on topic) to a female.1 response to a job advertise, 1 response to a girl who is offering cultural/language education, all the former regardless of the gender of the subject, in addition to 2 posts here. Seriously, I feel weird to explain these things and to check every single post I wrote if it was to a female or a male , I just did this for the idea that almost all my responses are for girls. However, I see no problems at all if 100% of my responses are for girls , I'm a man!

Also I wanna say that I was not active member for about one year , i started to log in again this week and i logged in to post pictures and my eyes caught that "english/arabic" title on home page which shows last activity on Turkey forum. So I tried to offer help if theres no female, never expecting to see this stuff all over here.

I don't know if the problem is about guys associating girls or what . Any way thank you and I appreciate your effort. Just don't spend it in vain. And I also wanna sincerely thank Moderator Chirstopher who is approving my pictures and whom I talked to, about opening a new section for an important city in Egypt where I can help expats, post pictures there  :top: . But, I apologize now for leaving the blog. :gloria

good luck guys ! :)

Hi i am egyptian speak English and arabic
I ll be happy to practice with me

Okie dokie kid. .
Straight answers...

-Great job?
Yes we are doing that..

-You didn't read/analyze/judge my other posts???
You really should! It will give you a very clear idea of the contribution and efforts that me and other team members like Prima and Fred are putting in. 

-You didn't mention how important your contributions are on blog?
You can't mention them because your productivecontributions are NIL.

-I'm going off topic?
No.. You are simply off topic because the topic was meant for a female... not for you..
All we are trying to do is explain to you why you should not be on this thread..

-You're a man????
Really? And the only way to prove it is by responding only to girls? Wow.. that's a new one for me.. but then, maybe not...

-Your pictures got approved?
Good for you.

-You're leaving the blog?
No need to apologize for quitting. A good effort usually shows.. and vice versa..

Good luck to you..
Z

AhmedSobeih wrote:

great job guys, I just don't want to repeat the same idea over and over because I already explained my point of view and I'm sure you are doing a great effort here and, I totally appreciate that (y). I don't have anything to say rather than this place doesn't fit me.
The last I wanna do before leaving is replying to Z analyzing my history on Expat-blog but before that I wanna mention that I didn't analyze your posts or judge you when I explained your comments. I just wanted to make my idea more clear. Secondly, I didn't mention anything about how important I'm in the forum and I didn't talk in personal way. I was talking generally about what I saw happenning to ppl who had commented before me. It doesn't have anything to do with my position in the website, In case of the number of posts and responses I made matters for rights I take or a discussion I go through.

On analyzing my history, I would like to tell you that you are going fully off topic and you are making it personal which I don't allow you to, regardless of your badge. And just to make things clear for anyone reads this. I have 9 posts , 4 are new threads(questions) ,1 reply on my thread , 1 question (on topic) to a female.1 response to a job advertise, 1 response to a girl who is offering cultural/language education, all the former regardless of the gender of the subject, in addition to 2 posts here. Seriously, I feel weird to explain these things and to check every single post I wrote if it was to a female or a male , I just did this for the idea that almost all my responses are for girls. However, I see no problems at all if 100% of my responses are for girls , I'm a man!

Also I wanna say that I was not active member for about one year , i started to log in again this week and i logged in to post pictures and my eyes caught that "english/arabic" title on home page which shows last activity on Turkey forum. So I tried to offer help if theres no female, never expecting to see this stuff all over here.

I don't know if the problem is about guys associating girls or what . Any way thank you and I appreciate your effort. Just don't spend it in vain. And I also wanna sincerely thank Moderator Chirstopher who is approving my pictures and whom I talked to, about opening a new section for an important city in Egypt where I can help expats, post pictures there  :top: . But, I apologize now for leaving the blog. :gloria

AhmedSobeih wrote:

However, I see no problems at all if 100% of my responses are for girls , I'm a man!

)

:sleep

Primadonna...
Really??
I mean if this manly msg puts you to sleep, then I have to question the woman inside of you..sorry..
At least it's got me questioning my manhood for sure!!
What do you think ?  :D

Z

Primadonna wrote:
AhmedSobeih wrote:

However, I see no problems at all if 100% of my responses are for girls , I'm a man!

)

You're questioning my womanhood?  :/

Let's talk in private!

As it turns out, I am apparently questioning my womanhood too, Pri!!  :/ X 2

Primadonna wrote:

You're questioning my womanhood?  :/

Let's talk in private!

No Z, you were questioning your manhood.
And you should.  :dumbom:

Oh girl!! Abso-total-lutely!!
Did I just invent a new word? 
Hey!!! We are off topic here!!   :offtopic::offtopic:

Yep, you are abso-total- lutely  right and my apologize to Juuyon.

Yes Juuyon,

We did have total fun on this thread at your expense, though we were just making an off-topic point.. Sometimes its difficult for people to get the idea by just looking at the topic.

Hopefully, by now you would have found someone to practice the languages with.

Good luck!
Z

Xeeschan wrote:

It's "thou" :D

Fred wrote:
AhmedSobeih wrote:

You have no idea how many perverts and general sex pests post on ladies only threads.
If you did, you'd know why so many posts are deleted, and why men posting on these threads tend to get a rough ride.

To Hades with freedom of speech; the ladies have the right to post without being bugged by sex pests.

Amen!

Xeeschan wrote:

Okie dokie kid. .
Straight answers...

-Great job?
Yes we are doing that..

-You didn't read/analyze/judge my other posts???
You really should! It will give you a very clear idea of the contribution and efforts that me and other team members like Prima and Fred are putting in. 

-You didn't mention how important your contributions are on blog?
You can't mention them because your productivecontributions are NIL.

-I'm going off topic?
No.. You are simply off topic because the topic was meant for a female... not for you..
All we are trying to do is explain to you why you should not be on this thread..

-You're a man????
Really? And the only way to prove it is by responding only to girls? Wow.. that's a new one for me.. but then, maybe not...

-Your pictures got approved?
Good for you.

-You're leaving the blog?
No need to apologize for quitting. A good effort usually shows.. and vice versa..

Good luck to you..
Z

AhmedSobeih wrote:

Owned!

Xeeschan wrote:

Primadonna...
Really??
I mean if this manly msg puts you to sleep, then I have to question the woman inside of you..sorry..
At least it's got me questioning my manhood for sure!!
What do you think ?  :D

Z

Primadonna wrote:
AhmedSobeih wrote:

)

:lol:

Bratty 1919...
I so much want to blame it on autocorrect..
But you really kicked my butt, major time.. while I was kicking someone else's butt!!
Lets say, I would like to take this beating.... LIKE A MAN!!  :D

Have a great evening!
Z

Bratty1919 wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

Absolutely! : )

Bratty1919 wrote:

Owned!

Xeeschan wrote:

Does this involve a knife and a sausage?

A Black Pudding actually! !    :cool:

Fred wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

Does this involve a knife and a sausage?

Xeeschan wrote:

Bratty 1919...
I so much want to blame it on autocorrect..
But you really kicked my butt, major time!!
Lets say, I would like to take this beating.... LIKE A MAN!!  :D

Have a great evening!
Z

Bratty1919 wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

:D:lol: