Meet up at Casa Cafe, 27 October (Wednesday) at 8pm

Hi girls and boys,

Hope you are all ready for Shisha evening Part II..

Suhaib has suggested Casa Cafe – the food looks good and is reasonably priced.

You can check out the menu and the location map through this link
casacafe.ae/contact

Telephone: 04 - 344 4214

Once again Armen and I will be there from 8pm on Wednesday, 27 October.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and for those of you who didn't make it last time, hope to see you this time! :-)

Hey!!!

Nice to see a new event again....

I am INN shilpa...

I went to casa cafe few times...its a nice place to chill out..

cheers...satish

Sounds like fun, i am there.

Hi, Please count me IN.

Ok guys

So far from this website we have:
satish26
farsight13
doctorsalim23
Isky
Marlèneke
minas
paulantolik
karimr

I have also created the event on Social Circles UAE – so there will be about 15-20 people attending in total :-)

Hi Shilpa,

Looks like a nice café, would like to join.  Do you think we can sit outside?

Thank you.

Marleen

hi guys,

i would like to join if possible.

Marlèneke wrote:

Hi Shilpa,

Looks like a nice café, would like to join.  Do you think we can sit outside?

Thank you.

Marleen

Marleen, I haven't been there before so I cannot confirm if that it is possible to sit outside. Will speak to them early next week to book a table and check with them then. I need to warn you though, we are going to be having shisha again...

Isky wrote:

hi guys,

Hi Isky,

I have put your name down as confirmed now so there's no going back :P will confirm table booking early next week!

i'd like to join and i will do ma best to show up :)

Newbie913 wrote:
Isky wrote:

hi guys,

Hi Isky,

I have put your name down as confirmed now so there's no going back :P will confirm table booking early next week!

haha ok will do my best to be there

"
Marleen, I need to warn you though, we are going to be having shisha again..."

Hi Shilpa,

Many thanks.  That's the reason why I was asking for outside seating ;):).  I saw on their website that there is an outside section.  Anyway, I will come and try to get used to the smoke ;).

Thanks and I will follow your thread.  See you.

Marleen

I would advice not to have seating outside, the reason being, the last couple of nights have been very humid. I dont know about you guys but i don't want be in a sauna outside sweating like i am dancing to the oldies.

Akram,

What's wrong with dancing to the oldies?  I would definitely join that event ;).  lalalala the reflex papapapaaaa....

You're probably right, so I'll just leave it up to the organizers, as it should be :cool:

Marleen

farsight13 wrote:

I would advice not to have seating outside, the reason being, the last couple of nights have been very humid. I dont know about you guys but i don't want be in a sauna outside sweating like i am dancing to the oldies.

Hey guys,

Will check with them first anyway..

Tbh the weather was getting nicer, but lately (tuesday was awful) the humidity is back with a bang errrr

Hi I am new to this forum and also new to these activities. Please let me know of the location and costs
You can contact me on 0554672933

Great idea guys.
Count me in.

SIMBA2010 wrote:

Hi I am new to this forum and also new to these activities. Please let me know of the location and costs
You can contact me on 0554672933

Hi Simba, I am afraid not many people are going to ring u to invite u to an event.. :P please check the first post of this thread for event details/location. There is a link to the website of the café which contains a menu with costs. So u pay for whatever u eat/drink/smoke. Its as simple as that really!

is this still on ? whereabouts is this anyways?

Hello Isky,

You can download the location map here: Casa Café.

Cheers
Arlette

Isky wrote:

is this still on ? whereabouts is this anyways?

Yes it is.. Please check Arlette's post above for location map.

alright

how do I find you guys once am there?

Hello girls and boys,

See u all tonight at Casa Café at 8pm. Ask for table booking under the names of either Shilpa or Subaib and you will be able to find us. Looking forward to meeting everybody :)

Guys,

Sorry, but I wont be able to make it for this meetup. Something urgent came up

Isky

To all Expat.com Forum friends:

Another pleasant evening at the Casa Cafe with good food, at least mine was and lots of sheesha ;).  Kind of a tricky underground in the place, so fortunately, no alcohol served.

Nice turn up and especially more new people to meet with!  Thank you, Shilpa! 

All of you out there, bored or not, lonely or not, with or without cash in your pocket --> make sure to attend next time. 

Have a nice weekend :)

Marleen

Marlèneke wrote:

To all Expat.com Forum friends:

Another pleasant evening at the Casa Cafe with good food, at least mine was and lots of sheesha ;).  Kind of a tricky underground in the place, so fortunately, no alcohol served.

Nice turn up and especially more new people to meet with!  Thank you, Shilpa! 

All of you out there, bored or not, lonely or not, with or without cash in your pocket --> make sure to attend next time. 

Have a nice weekend :)

Marleen

Hi Marleen,

Thank you :P hope to see everyone again soon..

The strange half fountain behind the table was a bit dodgy i agree!!