Looking for any friends, male or female

I'm new in Dubai, I'm 29 years old from Ireland and I'm living in IMPZ (International Media Production Zone)... this is an isolated area on emirates road... which makes it harder to go out and have fun when you have no friends at all.

I would like to meet any friends from IMPZ, Motor City, Green Community, Barsha... or any close by area... so we can spend some time and go out together...

thanks

Hi katie_orlando,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Christine wrote:

Hi katie_orlando,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you, :)

hi katie, r u keen today? coffee?
im staying at holiday inn express jumeirah, where about u? :)

iamjohncarter wrote:

hi katie, r u keen today? coffee?
im staying at holiday inn express jumeirah, where about u? :)

Maybe ;), so tell me more about you john carter

Hi katie,

I sent you a private message

Hi Katie..!

I am an American moving to Dubai in a week or so. I am also 29 and would also like to meet some people since I don't know anyone. I am not sure where I will live, but maybe we can meet up when I arrive?

Let me know if you would like to... :)

hi katie,

im from holland. new in dubai and live barsha.
would be happy to meet new friends :)
let me know if you would like to go for coffee.

celina

hello Celina, i'm Khaled from Egypt and currently living in Dubai, will be my pleasure to go out with you for a coffee

Hello! iam Shelley from Scotland 26 years old, been in Dubai 5 months and looking to meet new people also!

Hi shelly and khaled, maybe we can go for coffee with a few people that are interested.
Where do u guys live in dubai?

Celin

celina86 wrote:

Hi shelly and khaled, maybe we can go for coffee with a few people that are interested.
Where do u guys live in dubai?

Celin

Am I invited? :)

Hi Katie.
Hope you are doing fine.
I work in IMPZ.
We can meet at BIG WOK if you want.

I am too busy in the morning, so we can meet after 11 AM.

Hi good morning,any body wish to be friend and know about me,and life life here can contact me.

Yes, that would be nice! i live in T.com but i work till 8pm every evening??

Shelley

@shelly, wow thats a lot. just let me know when is a good day an time

Hello everyone I am arranging a meet up this weekend for anyone who is interested, just follow the link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 416#867606

Hey guys ..do let me know if there is any more meet up i could join u guys...Kate, Celina, Shelley. Do let me know if ur guys coming to Abu Dhabi i Live in abu dhabi.

there are a few meetups groups that you can join to meet new people in Dubai. try that

Hi All,

I am also new in Dubai(10days-ish:)). I'm 29 years old and from Turkey. Staying in Barsha for now. I'm looking for friends, people with good sense of humor(hehehe) to hang out with. It would be fun to meet new people outside the work.

Let's go party............ ;-))

Hey,

my names Helen, im 25 iv been in dubai for just over a year currently living in business bay but moving after xmas to meadows hopefully! Iv met a small group of friends here and always looking to meet more,  im happy meeting for coffee,making most of the dubai nightlife or a days sunbathing :)      helen

Well, since we all seem to b ready , why not fix something, easy and strangers friendl, options as following:

Sat movie night( vote for movie )
Or
Karaoke night ( show ur true face :D)
Or
Outdoors camp trip, if u hate the crowd, enjoy da nature ;)
Any suggestions?

Movie is a good idea , but please lets keep it on thursday night as friday is an off for everyone .

What say ?

Hi all

I'm looking for new friends in Dubai, i live in Sheikh Zayed Rd, if any one interested, please let me know, I can offer a ride as well ..

I agree with the Movie idea..

hey katie , shelly , khaled ,jason, celina and the rest ....im in to meet new ppl as well....just name the day time and venue ......my vote goes for karaoke or dinner .....movie seems ok too....

rgds
Frank

hello Celina, i'm Maysarah from Jordan, working in Dubai, will be my pleasure know u and meet you for a dinner

hey ,guys, since so many people r intsersted to meet up, how about outdoor activities? anyone here intersted to go to sand safari on 13th or 14th Oct? i wll arrive dubai at that time, hope to enjoy toghter :P

hi

Hello hathim19, can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi aurelie,,m hathim from india..working us mechanical engineer in dubai,,,wt abt u ....

Hi Katie,

IPMZ is a dead zone, I really wonder how you survive there.

I hope you have made enough new friends to keep you company and  take you around town?

Anyway, let me know you fancy to have a chat-mate (bbm).  You can add me up on: 29558E07, if you use a Blackberry.

I live in Discovery Gardens and not in IPMZ:)

Cheers.

Welcome to Dubai :D i will be happy if we become friends. hope to see you soon. take care always

Hello ! I how I wish that I'am already there.. I'm thinking about moving there from California.. I don't know if I can get a job there! Plz let me know if someone can help me ! Thanks n God-bless..Hope you the best..

good luck all

regards

WOW... This seems so active.
I thought I was the only one looking for friends.

I'm Umair, 26, Engineer by education and senior recruiter by profession.

I live in JLT and after 5pm daily, I am as free as it could possibly be.

People living in Marina, JLT or any other nearby areas interested in hangouts, Sheesha, party stuff......... stop thinking and let's go out together.
waiting :D

hi there,

i'm achie from the netherlands, i live in abu dhabi, i come sometimes in the weekend to dubai. we could meet up sometime. hear from you

greetings achie

Hi Katie,

In the same boat, just got here from Kildare and trying to settle in and find some mates. I'm into music, photography, fun outdoor stuff and going out. I'm 27, fairly easy going and all the rest...:).  I'm working in Internet city, if your close by and fancy a coffee drop me a line.

Hi everyone,

I see a very active forum over here. I am from holland 20 years old. Staying in dubai for 4 months. I would like to meet new people.