I feel the boredom in Dubai

I have work for a month, after work I'm bored , where I go , I want to make new friends and enjoy in Dubai

Dubai is very boring

I am student here, everything is like usual, nothing surprising + all indians, every thing is indians here in my university..feel so tired

I am even thinking to transfere my studies to USA

Hallo, there is alot to do in Dubai, you can go movies, desert safaries, Beach and so many site seeing :)

Just coffee no more and I hope to looking new frined

People come from Middle east & Europe to enjoy Dubai and I cant understand why people cant make friends and are bored over there. The last thing someone could complain about is nationality, it is rude to complain about Indians everywhere, they are contributing to make it a better place.

:)

HI

I can feel your pain brother. I heard a lot about this country but after getting here, I keep asking myself, what is all the hype about?
You cant go to the desert safaries or beaches always. Well, as for me I decided to take a new hobby and that is watching movies. I download and watch, comic movies mostly. I also read, Go out on my off days.
I try to motivate myself in every way possible. I will suggest you try that also...

You love travelling... Which countries would you recommend?

Hello Imjustme,

Thank you to introduce yourself?

Can you tell us to whom you are addressing?

For info you are  :offtopic:  the subject by the initiator is to make new friends.

Thank you,
Marjorie

i feel the same! :/

My apologies in advance for what I am going to say

1) First of all it is a very lame excuse to get attention of the people , do you don`t feel bore in your own countries ? It shows that you never had any activity
2) Feeling bore and looking for FRIENDS two separate issues so make your mind or you might have some personality issues that you are unable to get any friends
3) No racism , I am not an indian but did not like the way you have mentioned in your comment so get your act together and try to respect the people

Yazan8001 wrote:

I have work for a month, after work I'm bored , where I go , I want to make new friends and enjoy in Dubai

I respect your opinion; however, Dubai is an amazing place ;)

My friend, I suggest you just go out there, leave your fears behind and just start warmly conversing with people you seem are interesting. You will definitely find some new friends, maybe even some long lasting friends this way. It has worked for me and for many people I know. Just give it a shot  :)

I feel the same way

about the one who said its racism, well, any nationality in the world, if it become dominant expecialy in university were we study..its not pisitive thing..its not spicificaly about indians...any nationality...they speak same language, and its hard for outsider to get into..thats the point

good luck

Hi All,

Can we please try not to go  :offtopic: ?

The initiator's thread is to get over his boredom and make friends :)

Kindly suggest him things that he can do around Dubai  :top:

Cheers

Mishna

you need to make friends in dubai to have fun - and if u speak arabic it should be a piece of cake - from my experience emirates guys are very cool, polite and generous.

Have you tried making friends with the people around you. Don't wait for people to come to you. Be friendly and you'll be surrounded by friends.  :happy:

^^ It is good to read on papers, but reality seems quite different... LoL

The most funniest post that people feeling bore in Dxb , one of the most amazing & interesting city in Middle East

Movie? Tomorrow? Anyone?

Do Muay Thai.. it helps to fight against boredom ...

ok how about smoke shisha in the beach? hmmm not allowed anymore i think. Before I used to do that...

Student4Dubai wrote:

Dubai is very boring

I am student here, everything is like usual, nothing surprising + all indians, every thing is indians here in my university..feel so tired

I am even thinking to transfere my studies to USA

It is not boring, sounds like you haven't explore it well with the right people.