Hi my name is Ana, I am Spanish living in Dubai

Hi, my name is Ana, an Spanish living in Dubai and working as a Landscape Architect. I would like to meet new people. My interest are art, design, sports, travelling, going out, etc...

Hi Ana,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the English speaking Dubai forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Ana,
como estas..?? my name is Sameer, i am living in dubai and my interest are reading and sports. i love to meet new people and love to make new and good friends around the world.can you give me honor to be your friend??

hi ana,welcoem to the uae and all the best!

Ahlan Hana,

It is the best place to meet friends around the world,
I Would love to have good friends around the world that would help us to know the other part of world through them..

am Nizar from Dubai my interests are Travelling,Going out, Sports.fotography...etc.

como esta Ana!!

Hi ana ,nice to see some one creative here.me designer,actually art and production designer,wt abt u,wt are your specialities?

hi Ana, nice to meet you .

i am eddie , from china, willing to make good friends here in dubai.

Hi Ana

I hope r u very well.I like to met to you and we knows each other as a  best friend .hope soon you reply back to in my mail [email protected]

thnaks
Your friend

Hi Ana, I am sonu here near to you in Dubai. I am very much interested to find new people around me. Let me know if you wish to meet me

regards

sonu -  [email protected]
055 7025498

Quite surprised this specific post started on Nov 3rd.  A lot of inputs but no idea where is the owner of this post :)

Hi Ana, welcome to dubai. I am Shaju Thomas, an Indian national, working in a construction company in dubai as Admin Officer.
What's ur businees or job in dubai? In dubai where are you settled?
Anyway, keep in touch, if there is any small small helps, please contact me as one of your friend.

Shaju Thomas
050 8658689

hi Ana, Looking forward to know more about u...

Hello,

Just to remind you that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you

no replies from Ana...:(

:up:

Christine wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Christine wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Christine,  to whom were you telling that this is not a web site for dating?.  Thanks, Ana

anaceruti wrote:
Christine wrote:

Hello,

Thank you

Christine,  to whom were you telling that this is not a web site for dating?.  Thanks, Ana

To all the "gents" thinking it is :)

Hola Ana, I'm Spaniard too, welcome to Dubai.

Hi Anna welcome to dubai and landscape design :) im architect & Designer and just moved back to dubai as well

hello how r u ?
can we b friends ?

beccadiane wrote:

Hello My Dear! how are you i am interested to be your good friend can you please send me an mail to my mail box so that i can tell you about me and give you my pic ( beccadd15 @ yahoo.com )
i will be waiting you in my mailbox ok.

Hi Ana hoe are You, Yameen

Hi ana

I once passed through madrid airport on transit. Therefore, I think I'm more than qualified to be your friend. Mail me on utterlydesperate at hotmale dot com.

Im young and Energetic musician,a Sound Engineer and a part time business man.And Ive been to about 7 countries with my career as a musician.At the moment in Dubai as an entertainer. And would like to meet new friends.

giasi wrote:

Hi ana

I once passed through madrid airport on transit. Therefore, I think I'm more than qualified to be your friend. Mail me on utterlydesperate at hotmale dot com.

PMSFL! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Pearo, It will be great to meet you. Actually I am Trying to get as many people together as I can. I am very active too and like to do thousand different things., and especially things to do with creativity. We are going to do camping by the beach this weekend but be free next week if you want to do something

Hi, it is the first time I see  your message, sure is allways good to meet architects and designers, we usually share the same interest, and I know a few things going around that could interest you too

I am trying to contact you on your mail, but is bouncing back. Mine is anaceruti at hotmail dot , com. Like to meet you and your family. Nice picture, and you are madrilian enough if you got through surviving terminal 4

hi Ana! how r u? im Hamad from Bahrain. im currently located in Bur Dubai now so im looking for meeting good peoples. You can count me as new friend

Hhello Ana how are you doing?

(moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website)

hola ana saludos si gustas algun dia salir a bailar algo de salsa me dejas saber y nos ponemos de acuerdo cuidate mucho SALUDOS

Hi acapulco > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

Hi,

I am manoj from india. lives in Dubai and working in an mnc as a sales manager for gcc and Africa and searching for good friends and if ur interested please mail me back

Reg,
Manoj

Hie,I am also new here and I would really love to make friends.if you don't mind u can give me a call on 0555765313

Hie I would also be honoured to be your friend.maybe u can start by calling 0555765313

Finally found a topic under designers! Well I am an architect and doing interior designing in dubai! Wud be great to meet ppl of the same interest!

@khush_s - pls note that this thread is a bit old... feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Dubai Forum please :)

Hi Maximilien,

I am not a thread, I am a real profile. Ana

@Ana -  i didn't write threat but thread as in the discussion :)