Moroccans in Dubai

Dear All,
I am looking for Moroccans here in Dubai or nay other place in UAE in order to have more connections :)

Regards
Meriem

hmmmm sorry i am not morocon..i wsih but i am not

Hi Meriem, this page may help you >http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/moroccan/in/middle-east/united-arab-emirates/dubai/.;)

Harmonie.

salam Meriam labass?:)

Labass Basma ach Khbark?

Salam Bassma Kidayra, chokran hit jawbtini f Hadak Topic, ben voila mon Facebook t9adri tzidini :)
facebook.com/meriem.chetoui

Hi larosanegra, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hi amiga am here too in Dubai & looking for good friends
c u soon
Jamila

Hi larosanegra,

Too bad I am not from Morocco, I am from Egypt. And yet, I would really love to have Moroccan friends. Please let me know if you are interested in knowing more about me.

Merci,
Mohamed

u r welcome Hello Dubai

Kolshi mzyen u5te... Marhabbah wa Ramadan kareem

@Mixed race - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Nari dirha ghir mazyana, Dubai 3amrate b lamgharba
lol:D

@cipher - In English please on this English Speaking forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey how are ya ?

Hello, Salam, Bonjour!

Salaam 3lykouoom :D

long live morrocco

Hi Meriem, Hope you get lots of responses and make many new friends in Dubai.
  Hicham - Morocco, Expat-blog

Dear lovely Moroccans,
Welcome to the gathering of the Moroccan unique world far beyond reach of those who think of it as not different from they believe.Ladies and gentelmen once again welcome abroad the ship of Moroccans.One vision and one mission.

Best Regards,

Welcome mariam and hope you will do well through our vision.the Moroccan world that we have just created

Dear lovely Moroccans,
Welcome to the gathering of the Moroccan unique world far beyond reach of those who think of it as not different from they believe.Ladies and gentelmen once again welcome abroad the ship of Moroccans.One vision and one mission.

Best Regards,

Hey Moroccan people are you there? it seems everybody is very busy

Hi Sikaro, I like to be part of the Moroccan world, let's make it real, we should organize something, we are sociable and we like communication with each others and with the world. We are open to other cultures and peaceful...
we shoukd stitch our network here and be like family.
I hope other Moroccans like to join and we can think together to have a nice journey in our Moroccan world.

Kind regards,
Salwa

I wish some Moroccan girls will contact me, I did contact few but still waiting for a reply.

The Moroccan world vision needs authentic memebers.Here we go any more to lead the vision.However, this is for Moroccans only due to the diffrencess of culture and language because the language of instruction will be darija, tamazight or french.So "my way or the high way"One vision one mission to lead the Moroccan world under one umbrella.
Best Regards

are you sure :)
well..you can find them in resturant and maybe in social sites like this and also facebook i guess :)
you can probebly find them in morocna restruant which are many in dubai..nice ones too..nice tajeen and harrira :)
hope this help!

Dear Jujita,

Thanks for your email to me, apprecite.
However, I tried to reply but could not send my email, your inbox is full and it was not delivered.
Kindly you need to empty your emails box.
I hope I can get i touch with you soon.
I still didn't receive any cotacts from Moroccan girls, I tried to contact them but no one is replying to me.

Kind regards
salwa

Hi Salwa am sorry for any inconvenience, thanks a lot for ur constancy and kindness, will empty my inbox wakha a lalla t2amri enty :) pour les filles marocaines ca va arriver ne t'inquiete pas

@jujita - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :D

Thank you,
Aurélie

Bonsoir Salwa et tout les autres :)

Je suis a la recherche dune communauté Marocaine aussi :)(Je tai envoye un message prive).

PS:  hey Moroccans .......ou est ce que vous vous cachez?

Hind

Hi girls, Nice to hear from you, thank you for your care.
i know everybody is busy by work... but for sure we will find some time to meet and have a great time chatting in moroccan!

Shokran bezaf, merci beacuoup, thanks a lot :-)

@B.Hind - Can you pleasw write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi all
I am looking for moroccans married to pakistani and living in UAE, need to know about process of marriage (if they are married in UAE or morocco or other country) and about visa too...
Thanks for helping me
Please contact me as soon as possible.

welcome to uae

Hi welcome in dubai , if you need any help i am ready

meriem,

what about a lebanese that like morocans????:/

just wanted to say Hi! even if i'm not in the uae (yet):happy:

[Moderated: Expat.com is NOT A DATING WEBSITE]