Going from Morocco (Tangier) to Turkey (Istanbul). Who wants to join ?

Hello guys,

I am travelling to Istanbul for the first time from Tangier, Morocco. I will be there from April 9th till April 15th.
On the one hand, I am wondering if there might happen to find someone who would like to meet for a drink. On the other hand, I would like to hear some of your advice, comments, and suggestions.

Thank you :)

You are welcome in Istanbul!!!
I am from Tangiers (Drissia) also and I live in Istanbul at the moment.

Great. If you are available from 11/04 to 17/04, we can meet somewhere there to drink something and chat a bit! Your advice and recommendations are highly appreciated!! Thanks

Yeah, for sure, i Will be available during the week end. Recommendations and suggestions will be different regarding the purpose of your trip. Are you coming for tourism or for business?

samir1986 wrote:

Yeah, for sure, i Will be available during the week end. Recommendations and suggestions will be different regarding the purpose of your trip. Are you coming for tourism or for business?

I am just there for tourism. All I care about is getting to know more about the people, customs, tradition, and learning more from the mixture in the city. I will be delighted to meet you on Saturday or Sunday. It's up to you to decide which day suits you better. I am sure it will be fun.

celikler wrote:

hi friends, i invite you for a drink ( i love morocco and moroccanians) .. let me know when u come to istanbul, i will be guide for you ... dont worry for anyting i am a goverment engineer, not someone on the street...

as human being whatever we think for ourselves, we must think for other people too... when iwas in casablanca in 2009, i lost my way in heavy traffic and under very heavy rain. one of moraccan friend mourad come to my car and leaded me to the place where i was going. lately we become friend and he invited me to a restaurant wa ate together delicious moraccan meals...

whenever i remember this, from my heart i thank to mourad and make doa for him... this is humanity

so again, you have been invited to my home, or my work place, or in a restaurant in order to make your stay more enjoyable

Honestly, I am very touched. I really appreciate your gesture and I admire your hospitality and your offer to help. That is surely very kind of you. As a matter of fact, I am coming to Istanbul with a friend (a University teachers). We would be very happy to meet you and get to know you.
We will be there from 11/04 to 17/04. When time is near, we can contact eachother more often so that we can facilitate our meeting inshaellah in Istanbul. Thank you very much.