Acoomodation

When a job was offered where i was based in Zambia and my new employer proposed $600 a month. I told myself this is good because the house in which my family is still in is a four bedroom house in a low density area, self contained, three toilets, big yard with a car port. It is going at $400/month. To my shock, when i came i found two other colleagues living in one three bedroom apartment and they are both from different countries and different races. To my shocking revelation, i found them in a semi dilapidated house which they said they had already done a lot of work to it! The monthly rentals are $1000/month!!! I couldn't believe it! Now the challenge is, i have to look for my own apartment at $600/month, am i going to find a decent one????

Hello Elias Kanjela.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Housing in Lubumbashi section could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I cannot find any agencies that deal with property rentals, nor can I find classified adds or private notices...is there NOTHING available to rent in Lubumbashi??

Hello meganinafrica. :)

You can also post an advert in the Housing in Lubumbashi section with details of what your looking for.

This page could help perhaps -> Real estate agencies in Lubumbashi.

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum pls]

Greetings,

There are flats, hotels, housing at IMCONGO.

Good luck,
Michael and Andrea