Just moved to Nairobi...

Hey!

I've just moved to Nairobi last week from London and just wanted to say hi...so excited to be here!

I'm keen to start some Swahili lessons soon...possibly at the Language centre on Ngong Road..., and meet some fellow expats to share the journey...if anyone would like join me for a course/or just meet for a coffee, let me know!

Thanks,

K

Welcome to Expat.com  KStar555!;)

Harmonie.

hey, am Ruby Seble Heinemann. glad to have u here. hope we get to meet some time soon.feel free to message me or add me on fb Ruby Heinemann.

Hi dear
I live in Mombasa and would love to be friends with you pls sms me on +254738666000 and lets talk

Hi, I am from the UK, send me a message if you want to meet for coffee or anything. Which area do you live in?

would love to meet you for coffee.

Hi,

I am from India and looking to move to Nairobi, Kenya. We are a small family of 2 adults & 2 kids (8 & 6 year old). I have some questions, request you to give me a detailed reply

1. How about the cost of living in Kenya ? What would be the cost for house/ electricity/ grocery/ education for 2 kids/ car/ petrol/ TV/ mobile/telephone etc. If I get a salary of  USD 6000/- pm, will I be able to save anything ?

2. If I have to look for a saving of USD 3k, then how much should be the salary and other benefits

3. Is there any good Indian schools available in Nairobi or near to the place where Indian population is more ?

Please provide the details at the earliest

Best Regards,
Manu

Hi manusreedhar. The cost of living in kenya depends on where you will be leaving. However, you can visit https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5109 for a more detailed idea.

the best living places for indians are in parklands and karen. if you need a lawyer for any issue when around feel free to get in touch on [email protected] or through my inbox. regards.

Hi Kstar,

I just moved here last week from Ireland, so still finding my feet but so far so good.  If you fancy meeting sometime, just drop me a mail. Helen

wellcome mail back [email protected]

@ebbobyy - Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

lena123 wrote:

Hi Kstar,

I just moved here last week from Ireland, so still finding my feet but so far so good.  If you fancy meeting sometime, just drop me a mail. Helen

Hi helen. Meet for coffee. zach (matjms8atgmaildotcom