Looking for friends in Nairobi

Hey there,
I'm new to this website and to Nairobi as well.
I hope this topic will be useful for having good friends for fun in this city.

Hi okayhold and welcome to Expat.com!

A little introduction will definitively help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi okayhold, nice to meet you, you are looking for friends frmm which country?
I am suresh, from india, working in nairobi from 10 months.

Hey.
Its lovely to meet you. I am new to this site too, and looking for friends. I enjoy cooking, theater, traveling among other things. I live in Nairobi, and would like to meet people with whom i can share activities, or just meet up for coffee, the works..
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you all. Nice to meet you all and talk to you by PM.

road trip? anyone? :-)

Hi Okayhold,
Welcome to Kenya. I would be glad to be your friend. Just inbox me.

Almasi2012,road trip to?

Karibu sana Okayhold.

Hi And Greetings from Mauritius!!!

I will be in Nairobi  on business  from 16-18 March, let me know if there are any expat meet ups in the City during that time.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Hi Okayhold,
A number of us are planning to meet up for coffee this Sunday,4rh March at Tea Spot restaurant,from 2:00 pm,it is along Koinange street, opposite city market. You cauld join us on this.

Terence,we will inform you in case we will be doing something during your time of visit.

Hi, welcome to kenya and feel free to take me out for coffee. will not mind?

Hi,  have you tried "Nairobi Expat Social' (NES), on Facebook?  There are something like a 1100 members, all expats.  It is a closed group, which 'vets' applicants (to avoid it turing into a dating website).  Instructions for joining are on the Facebook Page.

I used to be a member, in 2010, before I needed to spend some months in the UK.  Even then, there were activities planned for several times a week, mainly in Nairobi, but also some weekends away.

Hi Chichita,

It was a pleasure meeting you.

Cheers!!!!
Terence

chicita wrote:

Terence,we will inform you in case we will be doing something during your time of visit.

Hi Terence,

It was a pleasure meeting you as well.
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Kenya.

hi ,you are most welcome in Kenya and feel much at home as u enjoy your stay

welcome to nairobi amazing city with ni chauvinist and racist

@ xanif HAJI.

This is an old thread.
Any information to share with other members?

Regards
Armand

Hi welcome to Kenya. Nairobi is cool and lively. Feel free and at home.

hi am new here too...how many friends have you made so far...loop me in
g

Hello there

I'm a Kenyan event organizer based in Kenya. I have been looking for expat forums because I'm currently organizing golf events that are majorly targeted for expats,which shall be offering a platform for networking with local business entrepreneurs in various places across the country.

Kindly, I'd like to register in any of your group forums and as well, be included in your plans for tours and all, for familirity's sake and as well, plan for these golf events that are meant to take place starting next year.

Your assistance shall be highly appreciated.

Hi ChristieShem > for all events advert, you should post here: https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/af … sure.html. You can also organise an Expat.com event in Nairobi but please note that promoting your service is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you
Christine
Expat.com team

Noted with thanks

you are welcome....how all goes?

Hi all,
you are free to join us tomorrow,27th of Oct.

Meeting place: Nairobi Arboretum at 2:00pm. Please bring a friend and some snacks so that we can share. You can use Google maps to get direction.

Please let me know if you are coming.
See yah!

Hey there,
I'm new to this website and to Nairobi as well. Looking for friends to hang on with

hi. I am Sanjay. I am from India and I am here in Nairobi since last 4 months.I am starting my business here. Pl. let me know about these Golf events as I play golf. I dont have friends here in Nairobi at present as i am new here.

I know its a bit late but am new in this site.I would like to make friends.

@ shiebaibe > Welcome to Expat.com :)

A small introduction about yourself will be the most welcome ;).
It will help the other members to know you better.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

@priscilla.why did you edit my reply????

@priscilla.ok

@ shiebaibe > Please note that nobody edited your reply, your comment appeared as you wrote it. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi. Arvind. I am Sanjay Shinde. I am from Pune. My nos. are [Moderated: pls avoid posting your phone number]

Hi,
My name is Javaid Khan from Nairobi Kenya. Used to live  in Ngara & studied at Technical High School, worked with Gailey & Roberts & Wilken Aviation. Played Footlall & Cricket regularly.
I  am looking for my long lost school mates & childhood friends. Do you remember me ????? why not give us a call????????