I am from Ukraine, just moved to Nairobi - looking for new friends.

Hi, I just moved to Nairobi, looking for new friends...

Hi Lana,

Welcome to Kenya.

Hope you like Nairobi.

Thanks

MY NAME IS IANA, NOT LANA))))

Hi,

Sorry. I was confused with letter.

Karibu Kenya Iana. my name is Samuel and I leave in Nairobi.

hello

I was in ukraine in kyiv .How do u find  narobi  ,i just relocated here from ukraine.

Reg Sanje

Hi Iana.K,

Welcome to expat-blog! You could maybe introduce yourself?

See you around,
Melissa

Hi Iana,
Welcome to Nairobi & Expat.com.
Have a Great Time..

Cheerz!!!

We can to Nairobi hope to meet u when u arrive

call me on 0723 120 345 i buy you coffee.

Hi Iana,welcome to Nairobi.We could meet up for a chat maybe?

hy Iana.K welcome, hop u doing all well, iv been here in this blog for many months now haven't made any friend, but i hope u do :)

Karibu Nairobi.I am Dennis LIVING in Nairobi KENYA. you can sent me  an mail [email protected].
Thanks
Dennis

inbox me your number, i take you out for coffee when you are around.

welcome to nairobi,the beautiful city of beautiful ppl.
u will really love this place ,im sure bcs IM

Hi,
Hope u have adjusted well to life in Nairobi.

Hi Aina, Welcome to Nairobi, if you need someone to show you around or to share experiences with, You can count on me. Feel free to contact me.

Ashantiz wrote:

call me on 0723 120 345 i buy you coffee.

so funny and blatant !!!
Men will always be Men.

wELCOME TO NAIROBI. I DO HOPE IT FINDS YOU WELL. I AM JULIET; I'D LIKE WE BEFRIEND EACH OTHER. PLEASE YOU CAN REACH ME ON THIS MOBILE PHONE NUMBER 0704046927

Iana.K wrote:

Hi, I just moved to Nairobi, looking for new friends...

Hi Iana you are Welcome in Nairobi, I am sure you will enjoy he city & I will like to have a chat with you. Cheers.

Hi Iana.
Great greetings and welcome to Nairobi and i hope you are good.
My name is Andre and i would love to know more about you.Friendship takes time to build and so is trust.
I would love to know more about you or anything you want to know or go.Am a modest guy and i would like to learn something different from you.And if i find favor with you kindly get in touch.
Andre

Hello Lana, first i take this opportunity to welcome you to Nairobi.
My name is Janet and am a college student in Westlands that is 10minutes drive to Nairobi.
I would be glad to be one of your new friends and show you around my country perhaps teach you languages used here and the diffrent cultures.Take care hope to see u around soon.

Hello - I'm Dave who just moved here (but has been in Kenya almost 3 months) after making the decision to put my world bicycle ride on hold after 4 years of constant travel. I just moved to Westlands yesterday and now that I have a roof over my head the next phase needs to be complete - find more friends! Me, full of stories, lots of fun, and wants to explore the city and the surroundings with other like minded people!

That goes for IANA or _anytone_ else, resident or expat.

Laskavo prosimo v Nairobi!
Nadeyus vsyo budet interesno. Esly hatite vstretitsya, napishiy mne. U4ilas v Kieve.

Hope my Russian/Ukrainian isn't too rusty, but karibu sana to our beautiful city!

@fly33:

Laskavo prosimo v Nairobi!
Nadeyus vsyo budet interesno. Esly hatite vstretitsya, napishiy mne. U4ilas v Kieve.

Can you please write in english on this English speaking forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

karibu!

LOL!

I think you all just scared her away..... Lol....... I

Hi ,  Me too just shifter from South Africa.
You can write or call me on 0702090193

Pradeep

Hi,

I havejust moved to Narobi from south Africa.

Would like to make friends.

Pradeep

Hello there,
My name is Charles. I also just moved to Kenya from the United States where I lived for 12 years. I am glad you are here, and perhaps the two of us can explore Kenya together. I live at a house along Mombasa Road, at a place known as Syokimau (still within Nairobi). Hit me up at 0701-692-593.
Have a nice time!
Btw, I just signed up to this blog, and will be uploading my picture in the next few days (or hours..lol).

Hi iana,
Welcome come and enjoy your stay in Kenya. Alot has been said to u and for me as a simple guy if u need anything feel free to ask. I can also get u anything u want or searching for in kenya. If u want to go out or someone to talk too please feel free. Enjoy!

i agree with chuck, you people can scare people away...what!! with all the numbers to call,,,,,lol

Iana all the best in finding new friends...

Just moved to Nairobi too and looking for friends.

majdi

hi, am victor, if you want anything you can always drop me an email...i can show you nairobi.