Having fun in Nairobi without Alcohol

Hi :-)

I am looking for people who enjoy having fun (clubbing, theatre, cinema, dining, get together for a coffee) but without alcohol.

I find that fun is much more fun when you are in control and can talk to people...and wake up the morning after ready to have a productive day :-)

What do you think, anybody out there?

Ciao

Hi i love pizza.I think that is a great idea and i would love to be a part of it.Please let me know on the way forward.

Cheers

:-) Hello Rachel,

Nice to hear from you!

The way forward is very simple! Tonight I will probably be out in Westlands. I am just looking for friends who like to enjoy a sober conversation. The more the merrier.

I have a small sin to confess. I smoke Shisha once or twice a week. If that does not bother anyone we can get together and know each other.

We usually like to hang out in places like Gypsy's Bar.

What do you think?

Ciao

Brilliant! but am afraid i will not be able to join you guys tonight ,am a bit held up.Have fun guys

Hi Ciao,
Welcome to Nairobi.
You shud join our Expat Gang "Chit Chat" generally we do outing to beautiful places in Nairobi, like Pardise lost - where we go on weekends- we do Bar be que n other cooking , do boating, Horse Riding and some time we do plan Coffee chit chat@ art caffe / Java on weekends / Week days
In box me if you are interested.
Cheers!!!
Rohit

Rohit,

So nice to hear from you! Thank you so much. :-)
How do I join your group?

Ciao

Hello,
have you mangage to find your group... please let me know if you are meeting up for the expected intrests, i would join please let how and when!
best

lol @Rohit..expat gang :D i cant locate the chit-chat group :o/ sounds like fun activities and with the dreadful cold season now over.. :)

@Sami, Welcome to Expat.com, Plz check details sent thru msg.
@Beth - My Friend i hav already added you in that group..Check agian.. Lol

Cheerz!!!

ooh..you meant on facebook *blush* ok sawa thanks a bunch!! :)

Hi i lovepizza. am also in.. kindly inbox me the updates

Frank I will send an e-mail to everybody for the next nght out in Nairobi.
Most probanly counting on going out on Friday :-)

Ciao

hi
ilove pitza count me in i would really like to just hang out with like minded

Hi there! I've just been in Nairobi for a week and up for non-alcohol activities (i.e. salsa-dancing for anyone interested).

I was just about to go to Westage Mall for a fantastic Yogurt.

Anybody wants to join me?

inkblot01 wrote:

Hi there! I've just been in Nairobi for a week and up for non-alcohol activities (i.e. salsa-dancing for anyone interested).

when???????

when?

Good idea,count me in

When???? Count me in....Drop me a line am so down

You could create a facebook group! I'm interested 2 x)

nice. would sure love to join chit chat. will check it out on facebook

How to join is the question. I am kind of interested in activities where people meet to kill the boredom. please add me.

Hi Guyz,
Chit Chat - Expat Meetup @ Brew Bistro ,This would be an opportunity to interact with new people & Sharing ideas / Experience.
On Wednesday 19th Sept 2012, 5 pm.
Happy hours between 5 - 7pm.
Followed by meetup, Enjoy salsa night @ same place.
Check the event on - https://www.facebook.com/events/315873751844385/

Cheerz!!!
Rohit

Rohit I would love,

But weekdays for me are difficult. Too busy with work. How about Weekends? :-)

Ciao

Rohit.Eleazer wrote:

Hi Guyz,
Chit Chat - Expat Meetup @ Brew Bistro ,This would be an opportunity to interact with new people & Sharing ideas / Experience.

Cheerz!!!
Rohit

Hi Enzo
Try to come whenever you get free. Will try to plan next meetup on weekends only.
Cheerz!
Rohit

ilovepizza wrote:

Rohit I would love,

But weekdays for me are difficult. Too busy with work. How about Weekends? :-)

Ciao

Rohit.Eleazer wrote:

Hi Guyz,

Cheerz!!!
Rohit

Guys.....since I am travelling urgently to TZ, so finally we have decided to postponing the meet up to next Friday that is 28th of September 2012. See you all.
Venue - Gypsy 7pm onwards.

Cheerz

Hi everyone,if the idea was having fun without alcohol then i don't see the need of meeting at a club coz there is a spirit with the clubbing thing.I suggest if you find a nice restaurant of your choice respectively.the club environment might irritate some

Hi Guyz,
Chit Chat - Expat & local Meetup @ Gypsy , This would be an opportunity to interact with new people & Sharing ideas / Experience.
On friday 28th Sept 2012, 7 pm.

Cheerz!!!
Rohit

Hi Rohit,

Please add me to chit chat group.

Thanks
Subramanya

Can u add me to the group

[Moderated: off topic]

hy guys in nairobi mediterraneo and Ashiana is one of the best places for pizza :) lets make plans and go eat

hae,

i also love the idea of hanging out too i dnt drink but do sheesha,count me in

Hi
I find myself in the same boat . Maybe we should hook up.
Abdulla

Yes We do exist...

Also an interesting eat out plan I discovered is the cookout at some indian restaurant in parklands, coal fire and you get to pick your ingredients and actually cook your own food...yummy n fun

I also believe in having fun without alcohol,with an inclination to outdoor activities .We can huk up Bigtime .

I am 100% against alcohol. count me in

Majdi